Can I Play With Madness
The Clairvoyant
Powerslave
Fear of the Dark (Live)
Hallowed be Thy Name (live)
Iron Maiden (Live)

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOO.

I cant afford any new songs with all the games i want this month, where did this come from????

Actually, these are available on June 9th. Could a mod type person change the thread title? kthxbye

awesome news. Wasnt expecting this. Where the hell did this come from.

Ill be getting it all because.... well its MAIDEN. now if these green day rumours turn out to be true too i will be one happy camper.

I take it these are all master as i already have the number of the beast cover. :eek: Run to the hills is coming back. dare i hope that one day enter sandman will follow in its footsteps.

Too bad we have to wait nearly 2 weeks. Lets home for something equally awesome tomorrow.

Just checked my newsletter. And i have discovered that not only do HMX support west ham (Up the Irons!), they are all masters. Good times except it means im going to have to delete another song.

Last edited:
Definatly getting some of these :thumbsup:

I am so excited about this. It was not expected in the slightest. It was only last night that I was playing Number of the Beast and thinking we're never going to get any master Maiden songs. What a great selection too

someone over on scorehero hacked a file on one of the games (I think it was unplugged) and there was a load of green day songs on it. I forget what they all where, welcome to paradise, american idiot, there was about 20 of them although I know basket case was missing. Ill try and find the thread later. They usually turn out to be coming when they find songs in hacked files so here's hoping!:lease:

EDIT - Here it is. Starts about half way down the page.

Last edited:
someone over on scorehero hacked a file on one of the games (I think it was unplugged) and there was a load of green day songs on it. I forget what they all where, welcome to paradise, american idiot, there was about 20 of them although I know basket case was missing. Ill try and find the thread later. They usually turn out to be coming when they find songs in hacked files so here's hoping!:lease:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

God i hope so!!!!

:lease:

Please make it be a mistake! Green Day will not be getting any of my money. I'm definitely not a fan. Same goes for Nirvana

Holy mother of Mary!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

This is the best DLC announcement since RB launched!!

Maiden are prob my all time favorite band and ill gleefully snap up every single one of these.

Happy times in RockBandland ahead and I can ditch the horrible cover of Number of the Beast!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You know, I've never really been a Maiden fan, despite being a confirmed metalhead for decades now. I don't own a single album of theirs, may not have heard all that many even, but as ever with RB I enjoy playing along to their songs in the game that I would never really care to listen to otherwise. So when I saw this announcement in my email box I went, "Whoa!" I'll probably get this too.

Same here m8.

Why a mistake Luke? You don't have to buy 'em.

lol I was only messing. The thing is, I'll probably end up getting 1 or 2 Green Day tracks just for my friends at parties, even though I can't stand them. Could be fun if everyone is into it though

I'm so glad it's the live version of Fear of the Dark. I just thought...how good will it be when the crowd (in game) start singing along?

I'm making sure I have nothing planned for that day so I can play all of these songs over and over

cant wait for this :smashin:

We need more of the same DLC because every week we always seem to get total crap to DL.

cant wait for this :smashin:

We need more of the same DLC because every week we always seem to get total crap to DL.

your kidding right! There has been some crakin DLC recently. Id list it all but i dont want to sound like a total saddo that likes all the crap songs:D

arghhh not another batch of songs i wont be able to do on drums!! especially now as my blue pad has a crack in it and is now registering double hits. Still i'll defo buy this as it'll be ace on guitar and will drag me off GH;Metallica.

oh - this is so cool! Completely unexpected, but definitely welcome.

Gotta buy the lot...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom