DLC for 7th October- Offspring plus others

chewyx

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Theyve put it up a bit early this week. thought id share before i leave work

Default DLC Week of 10/7 Offspring 3-pack plus 6 more
Hey everybody,

This week we have a Offspring three-pack as well as 6 more tracks from bands like Against Me!, Free, George Thorogood, Harvey Danger, Screaming Trees, and Static-X.

Offspring Three-Pack

Gone Away
Pretty Fly
Self Esteem

Each track is available for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) or $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for the complete three pack. All tracks are masters.

We also have -

Stop! by Against Me!
All Right Now by Free
Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood
Cream & Bastards Rise Harvey Danger
Nearly Lost You by Screaming Trees
Push It by Static-X

Each of these tracks is available for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points). All tracks are masters.

Tracks come out 10/7 on Xbox360 and 10/9 on PS3.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87944

Alright now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that song....:smashin:

Self Esteem
All Right Now by Free
Nearly Lost You by Screaming Trees

Excellent, three definate buys for me this week.

Nice. Will get all the Offspring songs. :thumbsup:

Hmm I checked last night and it still wasn't there for download. Hopefully it will be there today...

LOL, I used to play in a band, and the drummer hated 'Alright Now' with a passion. He was almost asleep by the end of the song. :rotfl: Worst drums evar!

'Smoke on the Water' wasn't much better. :D

Hmm I checked last night and it still wasn't there for download. Hopefully it will be there today...

The offspring tracks appeared about 21.30 last night :smashin: downloaded the pack but only played Pretty Fly, guitar only as I can't afford an new set of drums yet :( but it was pretty good

The offspring tracks appeared about 21.30 last night :smashin: downloaded the pack but only played Pretty Fly, guitar only as I can't afford an new set of drums yet :( but it was pretty good

Sweet. Will download them tonight :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom