DLC for 7th July - Green Day pack + 'Mayhem' pack

Ear_Trumpet1.jpg

I'll be all over this like Bread Mold....

I better not be the youngest one here..and even I'm seeking more 70s & 80s !!!
Green Day is not my taste in music..I think I only like one of their songs >> Time of Our Lives (Is that what it's called?)

Either way..I have all the dlcs except for the AC/DC so even if Green Day came to Rock Band..I wouldn't be surprised.

I wish Harmonix can get some bands like Def Leppard, Loverboy, Heart, Scorpions, Warrant, Van Halen, etc.

What's up with getting more Foo Fighters (album after packs) when there is enough? Or more of this and more of that..

I get fed up with the dlcs sometimes. What got me playing again is Styx and REO Speedwagon, Alice Cooper, and now Iron Maiden !

:mad:

Officially announced an hour ago, 3-pack coming on July 7th

21 Guns
Know Your Enemy
East Jesus Nowhere

can a mod-type person change the thread title to "Green Day coming to Rock Band.....3-pack availabe July 7th"

ta muchly

I dont want to sound like a whiner but im dissapointed by that announcement. there all new songs and I want the old stuff.

On the brightside, the announcement does make it very clear that this is the FIRST green day DLC 3 pack and further green day songs and projects (speculate away!!) will be announced at a later date so i think its safe to say we are getting more plus none of those songs are mentioned in the cracked track list so maybe basket case will come out after all.

Ill be getting them though. Know your enemy is ok. ill have a listen to the other two a bit more over the next few weeks.

I wonder if they were forced into this announcement by the band leaking it or if this was the plan all along.

not listened to the new album yet, if i like it i'll get the pack, may end up getting it anyway if our lass sees that there is a pack out

I want a rock band queen disc based game. Not sure if Queen were big enough in america to justify it but just about every single they released from the 70s to the 90s is a classic so it'd be a lot better than the GH Aerosmith disc which was arse

I wish Harmonix can get some bands like Def Leppard, Loverboy, Heart, Scorpions, Warrant, Van Halen, etc.

Holy poosticks, Yes to all of those :)

As for Green Day ... completely unfamiliar with them. If I've heard a song I'm really not aware of it. Don't even know what they sound like either TBH! But I'll check out the tracks when they appear. I regularly buy new things if they sound interesting.

Hopefully lots of oldies not the kiddie pop they do these days. I'd happily buy Dookie but I'd only want a handful of other tracks.
Agree with above ^.

Old Green Day would be great on RB2. There last two albums :thumbsdow

Haven't heard of these tracks, which generally means no sale in my book.

They're all from the new album, if you listen to radio 1 or any rock / indie stations you'll have heard know your enemy, it's been all over radio 1 and xfm for weeks.

I don't really listen to the radio TBH. As a biker I don't have the luxury of an in car entertainment system on my daily commute.

I don't really listen to the radio TBH. As a biker I don't have the luxury of an in car entertainment system on my daily commute.

ah, to save you the trouble then: They're alright if you like recent green day, nothing outstanding about them at all though

Agree with above ^.

Old Green Day would be great on RB2. There last two albums :thumbsdow
Yep, bit disappointing this announcement.

also agree that a Queen game/big DLC would be awesome. Stuff all the RB and GH spin-off's like Aerosmith, AC/DC, even the Beatles et al (quite like Metalicca), I want classic ROCK.

Or at least bands I like.

im liking 21 guns,
getting a lot of airplay now.
its like a better version of boulevard of broken dreams

Along with the Green Day pack next week, the Mayhem pack is coming out:

Green Day “21 Guns”
Green Day “East Jesus Nowhere”
Green Day “Know Your Enemy”

Behemoth “Conquer All”
Black Dahlia Murder “What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse”
Cannibal Corpse “Hammer Smashed Face”
God Forbid “Empire of the Gun”
Job for a Cowboy “Embedded”
Marilyn Manson “Disposable Teens”
Slayer “Black Magic”
Whitechapel “This Is Exile”

can the thread title be changed to 'DLC for 7th July - Green Day pack + 'Mayhem' pack - ta :smashin:

Last edited:
Behemoth “Conquer All”
Black Dahlia Murder “What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse”
Cannibal Corpse “Hammer Smashed Face”
God Forbid “Empire of the Gun”
Job for a Cowboy “Embedded”
Slayer “Black Magic”

class :rotfl:

I dont like it when they announce the DLC early. It spoils my Friday fun. 3pm Friday i get a DLC annoucement and i know its the nearly the weekend. Ive still got a day at work to go damn you HMX.:D

I havent forgiven slayer for hurting my leg when i played raining blood on GH:SH last night so there a pass from me. This lot all looks pretty heavy so ill just stick with green day unless of course anyone recommends them as having awesome drum charts then i may reconsider.

What happened to all of these?
Green Day - "American Idiot"
Green Day - "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"
Green Day - "Brain Stew"
Green Day - "Hitchin' A Ride"
Green Day - "Holiday"
Green Day - "Jaded"
Green Day - "Letterbomb"
Green Day - "Longview"
Green Day - "Minority"
Green Day - "Nice Guys Finish Last"
Green Day - "She"
Green Day - "She's A Rebel"
Green Day - "St. Jimmy"
Green Day - "Walking Contradiction"
Green Day - "Welcome To Paradise"
Green Day - "Whatsername"
Green Day - "When I Come Around"

I want those songs damnit!

patience grasshopper!!

The first selection of Green Day songs to arrive on Rock Band as downloadable content will be a three-pack of songs from their latest release, 21st Century Breakdown on July 7th including: 21 Guns, Know Your Enemy, East Jesus Nowhere. Additional Green Day songs and projects will be announced at a later date.

More songs on the way:smashin:

yeah i will get the track pack as i am a massive fan but it looks like it's the singles off the latest album as a marketing type exercise, there are far better songs on the new album which they should have put in the pack - 21st Century Breakdown is awesome.

I really do hope they go ahead and release a full track pack going through the back catalogue, some amazing tracks in there...!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom