Reaction score
Dream Theater – On the Backs of Angels *
Opeth – Ghost of Perdition
Trivium – In Waves
Starship – We Built This City

Pro-Guitar/Bass upgrade:

Jane's Addiction – Jane Says *
* Denotes Pro-Guitar/Bass chart availability

Ok, ive never heard of anything except "we built this city". But i am very very excited for it!!!! Reminds me of being just a little kiddy.

Opeth – Ghost of Perdition

Nice! :thumbsup:

I'll have to check out the Dream Theatre and Jane's Addiction too, will buy if charts are good. Opeth though, never though i'd see prog-metal, here's hoping for more :lesson:

I love Dream Theater, I like Opeth, and I liked the sound of the preview vid for Trivium, but I otherwise don't know anything about them. Starship is mandatory for me, I'm always humming that tune. But very unlikely to get the Jane's Addiction upgrade.

Was really happy when i saw In Waves :smashin:
and was slightly confused of the Dream Theater :confused: Didn't even know they were working on a new album :blush: have bought the pack though as I thought I'd give that Opeth one a go too and it's not too bad.

Here's hoping for more Trivium from the In waves Album :thumbsup:

and was slightly confused of the Dream Theater :confused: Didn't even know they were working on a new album :blush:

You should check out the search for a new drummer videos if you're not up to date. They're quite an interesting view, 3 parts, an hour long or so as I recall.

So the Opeth song isn't stupidly hard, but still :eek:

Freebird!

Last edited:
Dude!

I do like the split view videos where you can see the instrument and the note chart. That's quite a performance. I had to play these 3 on Hard difficulty and one of them saw me fail. Think it was Trivium.

I've only had two goes on Opeth (this afternoon) and its good fun. Kinda like an easy Rush-Who-metal mash up.

Embarrassingly i probably get sweatier playing stuff like this than going to the gym ;)

I've only had two goes on Opeth (this afternoon) and its good fun. Kinda like an easy Rush-Who-metal mash up.

Embarrassingly i probably get sweatier playing stuff like this than going to the gym ;)

i have a large floor standing fan sat permanently behind and to the side of my drum kit! I need it!

Oh I miss the times of sweating playing rockband drums :( Wish I had rnough room In my room still

Picked up we built this city. Not had time to play it yet will run through it tonight :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom