PlexShaw

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Blue Öyster Cult – “Godzilla”
Blue Öyster Cult – “Transmaniacon MC”
Hawkwind – “Master of the Universe”
I Mother Earth – “Levitate”
Motörhead – “Killed by Death '08”
Nazareth – “Hair of the Dog” (2008 re-recording)
Rage Against the Machine – “Bulls on Parade”
I'll get Godzilla and Bulls on Parade. :)

Blue Öyster Cult – “Godzilla”

:clap::clap: Been waiting bloomin ages for this.

I already have six of these songs from the Metal Track Pack. So I'll be getting just one song! Drummers should get all these songs without hesitation. :smashin: Hawkwind on guitar hurts my hand to play!

finally an interesting week for guitarists and drummers, still nothing amazing tho. Will pick up the BOC songs and watch some vids of the others first.

I already have six of these songs from the Metal Track Pack. So I'll be getting just one song! Drummers should get all these songs without hesitation. :smashin: Hawkwind on guitar hurts my hand to play!

damn you and your tips:D!! I wasnt going to get any but now ill have to buy them all.

Hawkwind and Rage? :thumbsup:

well that was a waste of 160 points.

no where near as fun to play godzilla as the guitar hero version. i play mostly on hard and and sometimes on expert.
they seem to have made the hard too easy and not fun to play at all, and the expert is just too hard for me to really enjoy.
im finding this more often with rockband songs, the gap between hard and expert is getter bigger, they seem to make the hard ones slightly easier than they used to :mad:

i love godzilla on expert but i see what you mean about hard being a bit too easy. When i was playing hard i used to wish they put in a few more hopo's as it seemed the expert guitarists had all the fun. I guess keep practising is all i can say as once youre good enough to only ever play expert there's a world of fun to be had. Certain boring hard songs are extremely fun on expert. BTW it took me a long time to get good at these games so perseverance pays off eventually

ive been playing these games for about 3 years i suppose and while i did progress in skill i dont seem to have got any better in the last year or so.
i think ive reached my limit :)

ive been playing these games for about 3 years i suppose and while i did progress in skill i dont seem to have got any better in the last year or so.
i think ive reached my limit :)
me too. Backwards if anything as i dont play as much now - mainly because I think the DLC is generally sloppy now - in terms of note charts.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom