DLC 1st Feb: London Calling full album!!!!

Big

Established Member
Reaction score
Just seen this announced early. One of the best albums of all time - can't wait to play it.

Will post a link in a minute

EDIT: http://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The Clash's iconic 1979 album London Calling is coming to Rock Band 3. The full album will be available as downloadable content on Feb. 1, and will feature pro-mode guitar and bass tracks to help players actually learn the ins and outs of Mick Jones and Paul Simonon's parts.

It will also include a special Pro-Instrument-Destruction-Mode, in which players can wildly swing their plastic axes around, destroying their living rooms. (Kidding, though you're certainly allowed to do whatever you want in the privacy of your own homes.)

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (Feb. 1):

· “London Calling” X
· “Brand New Cadillac”
· “Jimmy Jazz”
· “Hateful”
· “Rudie Can't Fail” X
· “Spanish Bombs” X
· “The Right Profile”
· “Lost in the Supermarket”
· “Clampdown” X
· “The Guns of Brixton”
· “Wrong ‘Em Boyo”
· “Death or Glory”
· “Koka Kola”
· “The Card Cheat” X
· "Lover's Rock”
· “Four Horsemen”
· “I'm Not Down”
· “Revolution Rock”

Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for an additional $0.99 per song.

EDIT: For those who have come to RB late Train In Vain is already available as DLC hence there only being 18 tracks.

Last edited:
It's apparently going to be 1600MSP, which means an amazing 8 songs are free. :eek:

at last some great dlc.

only downside is that the guns of brixton isnt a pro track, wouldve loved doing the bass for that

Damn them for releasing so much great DLC, it's costing me a fortune:rotfl:

I have to confess I don't know this album. I suspect I've probably heard some of the songs but it's not the sort of stuff you'd find in my record/CD collection at all. As usual I'll check them out though. Last week's Stone Sour turned out to be 'great DLC' for me anyway :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom