1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Djangos - In appreciation of excellent service

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PaulBoy, Oct 15, 2003.

1. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    A thread a few weeks ago led me to www.djangos.com who are a US record shop chain with branches across the States - It was mentioned they might be useful for used CDS and harder to find new CDS - They also sell new & used DVDS - A warning was raised on the thread that they were slow on delivery and indeed the web site quotes six to ten weeks delivery on a Standard International Order - I decided to order 2 new CDS intitially as postage is free on all orders over $25 on new CDS & DVDS - I followed this up with an order for 2 used CDS & then spotted they were having a 25% off weekend & ordered a DVD & CD ...
    ALL the above orders have arrived! None took more than 5 days! I dont know if I was just lucky but they will certainly be getting a lot of my business in the future :smashin:
    Paul

2. puddleduck

puddleduck

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    agreed - they are very good, I got a couple of CD from them last week I couldn't find over here, and they all arrived within the week.

Secondspin.com are generally much cheaper (usually $1 or $2 per CD) and shipping is cheaper as well and they are just as good as Djangos from my experience.

3. ratso-rizzo

ratso-rizzo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Used djangos via eBay in the past and have been quite pleased. Secondspin on the other hand - they shipped 2 CDs on 3rd October 'expedited' and they still haven't arrived.

Not happy....:(

Ratso

4. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    I checked in with Djangos 2day & their free shipping has changed to $50 which is obviously a US plot to me me look stupid (!)
    The free shipping on orders over $25 meant you could keep under the £18 limit whereas the $50 would not ... still worth keeping an eye on their site as they do seem to vary these offers & had a "25% off" weekend recently ... Paul ;)