DJ Headhones Advice needed

I'm tired of all my headphones breaking, so I only want headphones with a replaceable cord. I'm a student, so budget is 0-100. Going to be used for DJing and maybe a small amount of home use.
What would you all recommend?
Thanks

AndyVt30

a bit over your budget, you can get them for around 140 quid but the Sennheiser HD 25 Mk2 they will last you ages, the cord is replaceable and the ear padding are aswell. i know a few people who have them and they have had them years and there still going strong.

Last edited:

rovex

How are The pioneer HDJ 500 K? Specifically a DJ headphone for both home use and outdoors, is selling for less than £90.

HDJ-500-K DJ Headphones - Pioneer DJ Headphones

Maybe it's a good choice? Sorry I've never tried them, it's a shame however pioneer doesn't make quality cans like they do amplifiers and (did) TV's. But who knows, the HDJ 500's could be well worth the £89 asking price.

EDIT: Cord is also replaceable like you wanted.

Last edited:
Yeah, they look pretty decent - Pioneer are pretty darn good in the DJ world too. Might surf for a used or near new pair. Unless there are any other suggestions?
Cheers rovex

rovex

Another option could be the XB500, which is selling pretty cheap. Not specifically a DJ headphone but bass heavy nonetheless. Can't replace the cord I believe though.

Or equally the Sony V6 which is a proven veteran. Must be Rather hard to find one now I imagine.

AndyVt30

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom