Dizzy Prince Of The Yolkfolk coming soon

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes that's right !!

Dizzy has finally made it's way to iPhone and Android from the original producers Codemasters

Released on the 9th Of December this year, Dizzy will be available to download on to your smart phone....still no word of an XBL version :(

I had most of the collection when I was younger and spent HOURS playing this series on my Speccy 48K

I for one can't wait for this to be released

Check it out here folks : Prince Of Yolkfolk :D:D

Sweet! Loved the series on my Spectrums lol...

If this has half the longevity of the originals it will be well worth the money!

That trailer is priceless :smashin:

That video was great. Hurt a bit to be reminded the game came out 20 years ago, though, and made worse by the fact I remember it all too well.

I'd love Fantasy World Dizzy, Magicland Dizzy and Spellbound Dizzy, too, if this translates to iOS well. Not so keen on the first two games, they were a little bit too hard for me back then. Fantasy World was my absolute favourite on the Spectrum, I remember the sense of achievement when I finished it, only to then be told to go and find all the coins. Some of them were near impossible, particularly one in a room of blocks - easy on my friend's Atari ST, where the blocks were different colours so you could find your path. Less so on the Speccy, where it could only do one type of yellow.

Loved these games growing up, had everyone and whenever a new one came out I'd save my pocket money for ages to go an buy the 2.99 tape from my local store :)

Treasure Island Dizzy was evil difficult and I still remember drawing a map of where things were LOL! Magicland/Fantasy World Dizzy were the best, but totally stoked this is coming out for iOS!

I still remember drawing a map of where things were!

I did exactly the same, spent ages colouring in bits :)

I remember the ZX Spectrum magazines which sometimes posted a pull-out of someone who had drawn a really good map and sent it in lol

And when my misses suggested Dylan as a baby name the other day and I told her, "cant as it reminds me of an egg wearing boxing gloves" she looked at me gone out. In a few days I can prove I'm not totally insane :)

Haha amazing trailer. Spent years hearing that sound.

Who needs app stores

load ""

.... Almost 5 minutes up

R Tape loading error, 0:1

:)

Wonder how much we'll have to shell out for this?

Sorry......

Wonder if there will be a cheat like in the spectrum years

Type in a some keys to get an eggstra life :p

Doesn't matter how much this will cost, I'll always find the money for that bit eggstra

Cheaper than a dozen large free range, the game will cost £2.49

Ignoring inflation, that's more than it would have cost of the Spectrum. I wonder if a five-minute load time is included in the price?

Flashy said:
Ignoring inflation, that's more than it would have cost of the Spectrum. I wonder if a five-minute load time is included in the price?

But look, it's got more than 8 colours now! Surely worth the eggstra 50p? That's what, a weeks' allowance money?

How many more half-yoked jokes can we get into this thread?

No way will I chicken out from buying this.

Hope you really shell out for this, don't go and crack it or you'll end up in a pickle.

Thank god I'm not Offshore when this is released, they'd have had to whisk me off the rig and get me back home

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom