DIY Wall Plaques

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
A very long while ago someone on this very site posted linkd to 3 very high quality prints of the DTS, THX and Dolby Digital Logos

They where in a very high res - of A4 size and when printed looked great

Now do any more such things exist ?

Would like a few more different sorts if possible - maybe even a High Def logo (to go with my new HD player :)) and maybe other styles of the logos ?

waf-tastic

Novice Member
I downloaded them from a link on avfoums but can't find it now. I have them as bitmaps (TIFF I think) but they were very big files. I'll try and dig them out. Click here and select the 'Miscellaneous' likk to see what they look like printed.

There's also the best brands in the world page where you can search for logos, e.g. dts, thx, dlp, etc. Most seem to be in eps form.

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
waf-tastic said:
I downloaded them from a link on avfoums but can't find it now. I have them as bitmaps (TIFF I think) but they were very big files. I'll try and dig them out. Click here and select the 'Miscellaneous' likk to see what they look like printed.

There's also the best brands in the world page where you can search for logos, e.g. dts, thx, dlp, etc. Most seem to be in eps form.

yeah - I remember that they where HUGE files vut where quality images

just be nice to have few more

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Nice one - those are the ones that I have

are there any others (same high quality) out there

stealther

Novice Member
DuncanWardle said:
A very long while ago someone on this very site posted linkd to 3 very high quality prints of the DTS, THX and Dolby Digital Logos

They where in a very high res - of A4 size and when printed looked great

Now do any more such things exist ?

Would like a few more different sorts if possible - maybe even a High Def logo (to go with my new HD player :)) and maybe other styles of the logos ?
I reckon this is the one your after?
http://www.thx-trailer.com/2/covers.htm
:smashin:

Les E