Since I always enjoy checking out other peoples DIY projects I thought I'd post a few pics of my efforts - a pair of floorstanders which I finished in Dec 2002. Unfortunately the pics are hosted on Geocities which gives almost zero bandwidth so apologies if you can't view them, the bandwith limit get's reset every hour or so I think. The project was originally based on a cloning project created by a guy called Thorsten Loesch who's fairly well known in the DIY speaker building world (a search should reveal lot's of info). I made quite a few modifications to his original plans but the essentials are basically the same. No prizes for guessing what actual speakers they're supposed to be clones of! Warning - low bandwith! Mac.