Dixons wont deliver by christmas?

loz_the_guru

I just tried to purchase the Samsung LE32R73BD at dixons online, using some codes i found here. Now, despite saying clearly in the top left corner of there site last delivery date in time for christmas is 18th, the closest delivery date I could get was on the 28th. What gives?

Anyone think how I can solve this, as I really want this set in time for christmas. Reckon a phone call might help?

KennyBhoy

Standard Member
It will be based on a Postcode by Postcode status i'm sure, obviously there is no delivery slots left in time for Xmas in your particular area i'd say :(

KennyBhoy

Standard Member
Maybe a phone call could get something arranged you never know?

Just a bugger the Collect @ Store prices are actual store prices and not what you could pay Online! :(

loz_the_guru

yeah i know, its a pain! Strangely enough i looked at a toshiba set and I can get that delivered via standard delivery (3-5 days, should be okay) or on saturday the 23rd?

Any ideas?

Ol!ver

Maybe a phone call could get something arranged you never know?

Just a bugger the Collect @ Store prices are actual store prices and not what you could pay Online! :(

That's only the case if you're wanting to use codes. If it's just the nornal online price you want then you get it at that price in-store. I used the Currys [email protected] and got my 40in sammy for about £250 cheaper than in-store.

KennyBhoy

Standard Member
Strange!

Maybe your local Warehouse has no Sammy's in stock, hence why you can't get a delivery in time for Xmas.....You'd think they would just deliver one from your local store and not a Warehouse ;)

A

Analogue

yeah i know, its a pain! Strangely enough i looked at a toshiba set and I can get that delivered via standard delivery (3-5 days, should be okay) or on saturday the 23rd?

Any ideas?

Try the Currys Website with the latest codes on the Promo Codes thread it could be cheaper. If you also get delivery problems on this website then at least you know it is a DSG local warehose problem rather than some glitch in Dixons version of the DSG marketing software.

KennyBhoy

Standard Member
That's only the case if you're wanting to use codes. If it's just the nornal online price you want then you get it at that price in-store. I used the Currys [email protected] and got my 40in sammy for about £250 cheaper than in-store.

I have been looking at LCD's all night, it's actually giving me a headache!....I want the 40" Sammy but can only get it down to £904 with Currys codes, good price but little more than i wanted to spend

May just settle for the Atec A371D 37" for £763......Arrrgghhhh :D

loz_the_guru

i checked the currys website, and the cheaper of the 2 32" Sammys is out of stock, and the only code I seem to be able to find only gives 10% off, making it too expensive unfortunately.

Just to check im not being a dunce, the 10% code is the only one going right?

loz_the_guru

same here, its a right bugger... I wouldve settled for the toshiba set at 640, but for some obscure reason they wont deliver, pick up only, and tehrefore the 10% code wont work!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom