1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dixons Stores Clearance

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by jimbobaggins, Jun 9, 2004.

1. jimbobaggins

jimbobaggins

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    OK. Dixons are shutting a lot of stores during the next few weeks. I was in the Wilmslow store today and they were selling lots of AV related bits off for very little. Store closes at 4.30pm every day until final shutters go down next week.

I thought it would be useful to start a list of Dixons stores which people know are closing down and when (approximately, if known) they are closing.

Most of the stuff they are selling is just a straight 50% off, which is always nice. Good example today - Phantasy Star Online for XBox - £12, various camcorder batteries for £10-£15, Canon Eos 300 - a few hundred quid, TDK Go Blue £35 etc.

Please post below.

2. shodan

shodan
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,218
    I popped in the one on Romford and came out with a Belkin PureAV 8 gang, RF filtered, surge protected, all singing , all dancing extention socket! Got 50% off. Paid £50....

3. STOWITBELOW

STOWITBELOW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    I enquired with Dixons & was told nearest to me - Wilmslow Maccelsfield & Blackburn were closeing. Stretford has already shut. However none had any Tvs left - other than BB & they didn't have what I wanted.

4. Hysteria

Hysteria

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There closing one down in my area (Ceredigion). You can get some stonking bargains from there, I baught SSX Tricky for my Xbox for £6 and there selling Grundig DAB radios for £25, almost baught one but aparently there's no dab braudcast in our area.

5. volvofl10

volvofl10
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Been informed the "Fort" Dunlop store is to close v soon.
    next to the M6 , anyone local have any more details ? :hiya: Dixons