Dixons Online - SAMSUNG LE40M86BD

nmc4775

Standard Member
Hi,
sorry if this isn't the correct forum but i've ordered one from dixons on the 6th jan. just had an email suggesting delivery has slipped from 20th jan to 8th of feb.

decided to phone the helpline and a member of staff maintains original commitment date ???

order status online quotes 20th jan delivery though no tracker no. as yet.

anyone with similar problems ?

who should i believe - email v helpline ????

ShiggyWiggy

Novice Member
What did they say to you on the phone?

If it's due on the 20th they should be contacting you soon to arrange a delivery slot.

Mine was due to be delivered today but then got an e-mail saying it would be the 30th before it would arrive. I sent them and e-mail and then gave them a call. They said there has been a big demand for the tv and they were still awaiting delivery from samsung but expect a delivery on the 18th but it would probably be the delivery after that for mine to arrive.

Recieved an e-mail and a call today to confrim the order went through ok and to arrange a delivery of the tv for this Sunday.

I'd give them a call in the morning just to find out if your getting it on Sunday (and if so arrange a delivery time) or if you'll need to wait a little longer.

gixxerman

Novice Member
This was being discussed here -
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511377&page=755
on the M86/87 owners thread.

But to save you looking this is my experience -

I placed the order on 2nd Jan and got the usual email telling me they would start to process everything & I'd get further emails in due course.

I then got an email on the 9th Jan telling me that my original 'delivered by' date (16th Jan) had slipped to the 30th Jan.

But following that I received another couple of emails on the 14th telling me that my order had in fact been processed and that I had been allocated a delivery slot.
Dixons phoned that afternoon & said Sat 19th Jan was the earliest they could come.

If my experience is anything to go by they'll advise you the worst possible outcome & then sweeten you up by beating that.
Good luck.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom