DIxons - Complete Clowns!!!!

synnea

Novice Member
Ordered the TH42PX60 from them twice - sites postcode checker states in stock. I get security check phone call. 2 days later email to say out of stock. I mean how can they get away with this. Fed up.

sapper

synnea said:
Ordered the TH42PX60 from them twice - sites postcode checker states in stock. I get security check phone call. 2 days later email to say out of stock. I mean how can they get away with this. Fed up.
dixons, Curries, comet etc.. all cheap ****e service.

some times the premium of a reputable dealer comes in handy especailly with support and trouble shooting, warranty issues.

adrian

E

Enquirer

synnea said:
Yep mate you are right - gonna have to pay a bit more for the service.
A lot of people would say you can pay less and still get better service, these forums are full of people buying goods from competitive independants or john lewis and who get better service.

sapper

Enquirer said:
A lot of people would say you can pay less and still get better service, these forums are full of people buying goods from competitive independants or john lewis and who get better service.
I certainly agree....

I have had soem good prices and support from my local 7oaks for example.

but youneed to shop around, and research.

Adrian

SlinkDaddy

Novice Member
Pay peanuts, get monkeys!

I think its harsh to put Comet at the same level as DSG, but i'm biased!

I bought most of the gear below from my local 7oaks too. Great service just remember not every store is as good or bad as the next. Whether its 7oaks or one of the multiples, its all down to the people in the in the individual stores.