Dixons And The M86!

daz_man83

Established Member
Reaction score
Ordered my LE40M86BD last week, have waited a week for delivery, and the bastards have delivered an R88 to my door and now im stuck with this!! and now the m86 is out of stock, i am edit Livid.

Will not buy from them again, ever!

m8 i have some horror stories to share about my dealings with currys(part of the DSG group like dixons) I am in the process of writing a letter to Trade Standards which i will post when i mail it.

Im gutted mate, because now everywhere is out of stock!! and i cant get hold of one!

Benn lloking forward to this all week and they have seriously let me down!

They are right ****s quick enuf in takeing your money but when some thing goes wrong they turn the other way,

This is the reson i never order tv's online

Ordered my LE40M86BD last week, have waited a week for delivery, and the bastards have delivered an R88 to my door and now im stuck with this!! and now the m86 is out of stock, i am Livid.

Empire direct let me down, said would be on Fri - "lorry broke down" supoosed to now be Mon - I live in hope.

I complained and supposed to be giving me my del charges back but will see

Will post when finally get it

Seems they have em in stock down TCR for around 1150, cheaper than a lot of places and in-hand too!

What is TCR??????

Oh, Tottenham Court Road, London. It's basically a street completely made up of PC/TV/camera retailers. They're open to haggling and all pricematch against each other, with a bit of perseverance you can get some great bargains.

Bad luck mate- I ordered the m86 last week (site said it was in stock) then Dixons called me up to say they were out!

They said that they are expecting stock on the 27th - so I probably wont get this TV until may. Oh well, its only a couple of weeks.

I ordered from dixons a few weeks ago, a few days later got an email saying my credit card didnt get authorised!

I know I typed in the correct dets, and I know I have more than enough credit.

Might be a bit cynical but i thought they just said that cos they prob ran out of stock!

Either way I havent re ordered yet, and if can avoid them I will !!

Can't dispute any DSG stories, but I ordered my PS3 from them on the Friday it came out. My credit card wasn't being authorised. Chappy phoned me up telling me. I sorted it with my credit card company. Told the chappy. He tried again. All this took 2 hours from time of ordering, the mini delay being down the credit card company.

In other words, Currys rep was pro-active in getting my PS3 order cleared so I could get it delivered the next day.

The cynic would say they were desparate to get rid of surplus stock, but they still could have retained my order and got it to me a day or two late had they not been proactive.

So Currys (DSG) aren't all bad.

Gargh! Expecting my M86 to be delivered today andn now you've got me worried.

Ordered my LE40M86BD last week, have waited a week for delivery, and the bastards have delivered an R88 to my door and now im stuck with this!! and now the m86 is out of stock, i am Livid.

Why are you stuck with it? It's not what you ordered so they can come and collect it. However, why did you accept it in the first place?

Plus I bought a Nokia 221T freeview box when they first came out. There was a problem whereby it kept switching off. Althoguh I bought it online, I took it back to shop (within warranty period) and they gave me brand new one there and then. No messing.

Point is, thre are monkeys in every organsation, and in every organisation you get the odd diaomond.

i ordered one from dixons to, only thing is i waited in all day for it to turn up on sunday, it didnt, so i rang them and they said they cancelled it, oh thanks for telling me, and wasting my day you cun7 bags.

i ordered one from dixons to, only thing is i waited in all day for it to turn up on sunday, it didnt, so i rang them and they said they cancelled it, oh thanks for telling me, and wasting my day you cun7 bags.

I'm surprised you were able to get a delivery slot for a sunday... didnt think anyone delivered things on sundays!

I'm surprised you were able to get a delivery slot for a sunday... didnt think anyone delivered things on sundays!

yeah thats what i thought, apparently coment, currys and dixons offer sunday deliveries.. surprising.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom