• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

District 13 blu-ray

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Saw this by accident on Film 4 last night and quite enjoyed it! Strictly switch-your-brain-off stuff but its a good example of it. :)

Has anyone got this one already on blu-ray? And if so, whats the transfer and AQ like?

Sequel is released today I think.

rebel_scum

Distinguished Member
I had and sold both the US and UK discs. US is a poor MPEG-2 job with crap Hard Of Hearing dubtitles. The UK disc looks like the UK DVD master, taken and given a VC-1 transfer, but little else. No lossless audio either.

I'd love to have District 13 on BD, but until it's re-issued, I won't bother. Hopefully Momentum don't muck up the sequel.

xit2050

I have the French blu-ray which is notably better than the US and UK releases.
However, no English subs.

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Looks like the UK one for me then when its under a tenner (if it isnt already)

Or maybe I will wait for that doublepack to be a reasonable price, no rush.

Great mindless action film! :D

Rom

I got it for £6.99 from Head at meadowhall (they have loads at 6.99). Not watched it yet though....

nwgarratt

Looks like the UK one for me then when its under a tenner (if it isnt already)

Or maybe I will wait for that doublepack to be a reasonable price, no rush.

Great mindless action film! :D

The double pack is already only £18 at Amazon. The first film is £10 from most places.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom