Distorted image on Loewe Aconda...

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by ddias, Mar 24, 2002.

1. ddias

ddias

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I just picked up a 2nd hand 32" Loewe Aconda and there is a noticeable curving of the image both horizontally and vertically in the top left hand corner of the screen.

Any ideas why this might be, other than a faulty set? And how do I fix it? I have a pair of Mission 780 speakers on either side of the set, but they're about 1m away on either side so I doubt it will be these (they never effected my previous TV.)

Thanks in advance

ddias

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,110
    I have a slight bow at the sides of my picture on my Loewe in pan mode but have been told by a number of people that this has nothing to do with the magnets, the fault they can cause is a colour stain in the corners of the screen. I think this fault show’s up on flat W/S TV more than a normal4:3 (even though I have spotted it on them sometimes).
    If you put in a search on Loewe there is some discussions on geometry, also how to get into the service menu and what to alter, that may help you.

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,110