• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DisplayPort cables that flex easily and are modestly priced?

Icm76

Established Member
Can anyone recommend any suppliers or brands selling display port cables? I don't want anything silly expensive like Lindy. I just need something around 5m that will be nice and flexible so that it's easy to run around the back of the furniture, but there don't seem to be too many options. So far I've found:

World of Data (from Amazon / Play.com) - I have one of their DVI cables, it's OK but the cable is pretty fat and it's awkward to bend. Cheap and it works, so if nothing else looks better I'd probably buy their DisplayPort version.

Startech
- this seems to be the next step up in price, anyone have Startech cables? are they reasonably flexible?

Blue Jeans Cable
- longest option is only 3m

Monoprice
- $28 shipping for an $8 cable, doh :(

EDIT: ordered from HD Cable via Amazon. They say "dispatching soon" almost 24hrs after the order was placed, so hopefully it will be in the post today.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom