1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displaying photos on Loewe Spheros

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by gilesm, Aug 19, 2005.

1. gilesm

gilesm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi have any of you had any look displaying phtos via the card reader on a spheros. I got it working this afternoon fine, plugged in the Compact Flash card, and hey presto there were all (well most) of my images. Seems it can't display anything over about 1.4Mb. Anyway took the card out to add some more, and since then haven't been able to see any photos, doesn';t matter what I do, I've powered the whole thjing down for a while and still no joy :confused: , I just get the loewe splash screen when I put the card in - anyone else got this working successfully, and consistently?

Cheers

2. ianh64

ianh64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    The Xelos SL media box is identical to the Spheros. I have never had any problems viewing images taken on my Canon 300D (>5mp) - The jpegs are typically over 3MB in size. I have a couple of CF cards, all Lexar, 256MB and 512MB or varying speeds 12x to 80x. The first time I used the 512MB card I got no images and thought "fk, its too large a capacity" but I tried it again and they all appeared. So I do not think that there is a limit or if there is, it certainly is not as small as 1.4Mb. But I must admit, I don't use the facility that often.

-Ian

3. gilesm

gilesm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ian thanks for the reply, you're right it does display largter images. After posting I tried a few things, then it just worked again. It still doesn't display all the images even though they are all jpg's, and it' fairly intermittent what it does and doesn't display out of 100 or so photos each time I've tried it there's about hald a dozen that will not display.

I think I'm going skip trying to do this and connect my PC up which I hould have done in the first place.

Anyway thanks for the post

Giles