display calibration.co.uk in the midlands has any 1 used them or reviews on them??

Possibly but out of sync.

My review of Julian's awesome services is up on the Panasonic GT60 thread, follow the link below to hear why i would definitely recommend a visit from Julian.

Panasonic GT60 Owners thread part1

I've got Julian coming over to my place to calibrate my Panasonic do-902 tv on the 27th.spoke to him on the phone.seems like a really nice bloke,can't wait to see the results.

Smurf2 - I am confident you will be a satisfied customer. I have Julian's services 4 times now and I think that speaks for itself. It may be a long day so enjoy the experience!

Hi cinema in the picture..is there anything I should be asking him to do apart from day and night settings.any feedback will be greatly appreciated,

Hi, Jules is very knowledgeable and friendly. I can recommend him based on previous calibrations and advice give regarding upgrades and cinema room dynamics. I'm sure he'll do a great job...

I've got Julian coming over to my place to calibrate my Panasonic do-902 tv on the 27th.spoke to him on the phone.seems like a really nice bloke,can't wait to see the results.
Julian is great bloke, with a wealth of knowledge. You will amazed how good your TV will look after he has calibrated it.

I so need to do this when the basement is finished and all my gear is up and running. He's not far from me either

Badgerstuta,you will not be disappointed,can't believe how good my picture is now on my tv.when I try the settings I had from you tube for my tv.they are so out,

Badgerstuta,you will not be disappointed,can't believe how good my picture is now on my tv.when I try the settings I had from you tube for my tv.they are so out,

Well the sparky has finished off today, carpet due on Weds so the new kit will be getting installed in the basement at the weekend

Julian from DisplayCalibration recently calibrated by 65" ZD9. Have to say he did a fantastic job and the TV looks incredible. He did both standard and HDR settings for me, and it was great to learn about the process as he explained everything. 10/10!

Jules recently calibrated my LG OLEDB655 and I could not be more delighted with the results. Even my wife can see the difference.

Can speak highly enough of him. Jules is great. Have a read and see what he has done for me and continues to work on as we venture into another new projector which will need Jules again.
www.avforums.com/threads/the-loft-cinema-2011

I just wanted to add my comments to this thread as Jules came out yesterday and spent seven hours sorting out my LG 55B6V, XBox One X and SkyQ setup. A complete professional (and thoroughly lovely chap), Jules also took the time to take a technical newbie/idiot through what he was doing, why and then how. When I think of how much money we/people spend on kit, it seems crazy not to have Jules come out and REALLY make it shine. I love what he's done to my setup and cannot find words to accurately explain the huge difference it's made to my viewing experience. As a former TV professional and a voting film member of BAFTA, I really understand how important it is to try everything possible to see as much of what the director intended. The work that Jules did is the visual equivalent of having your ears syringed. I cannot recommend his work highly enough. If you're spending £1500 or more on a TV, spend the £260 and get it properly sorted. As several people have said around here, you wouldn't buy a grand piano and not get it tuned. Do it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom