1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Display Brightness sync

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by ChrisNic, Sep 26, 2005.

1. ChrisNic

ChrisNic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Just picked up a DVDFLR this evening and have managed to set everything up I think but one thing is slightly bothering me. I cant seem to get the displays to change brightness properly, in that if I select setup on my AV32 the display goes to high but the display on the DVDFLR doesnt follow suit, same with a volume change etc.

They are obviously linked properly because they will go to standby together etc and both units are set to sync display brightness (brightness settings are the same on both AFAIK) - is there some trick to it or does it just not quite work how I expected? Both have the most up to date firmware AFAIK.

Oh and I paid £1300 for a brand new in box PSM equiped FLR that was bought 6 months ago from Sevenoaks if anyone is interested.

2. Welly123

Welly123
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Try only setting the AV32 to "sync brightness", other wise they are both requiring the "other" to sync to "it's" level.....

Regards

3. El Nino

El Nino
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do I understand you want to sell this DVD player? :thumbsup: Please send me a PM if so.