Displaced bottom banner section on Optoma HD145X 1080P DLP 3400 LMN Projector

LarryWinger

Novice Member
Hi, We've got a problem that I can't find any queries on, so apologies if this is covered somewhere. The bottom banner section of the image (that is, the section where a bottom banner would ordinarily appear -- about that sort of height) sometimes is displaced, ever so slightly. It seems to happen from a variety of sources: Blu-ray DVD player; NOW-TV; DTV;Fire-box . . . so it must be the projector or conceivably the receiver (a huge beast of a box Pioneer VSX-LX55) through which all signals go? I think it's the projector because we noticed it when we replaced our previous ageing Optoma, but not soon enough after setting it up to be able to complain to the supplier. The challenge is that this bottom section often isn't displaced, and then it returns. It might happen more often when the camera is panning. Has anyone ever seen this? I suspect it's a projector defect we'll have to live with until we can replace it, but if anyone has any solutions, I'd be very grateful, thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom