Dispatches - Lap Dancing - Tonight

hmm..... i said ive done it yes (took a guys money to go back to the hotel room but never gone)...as im honest. This is a forum where i was stating what i saw...what i do..and comment on the programme.
And as for sayin lads come to my club..it was a joke hunny...u ever heard of one??

I have done that before...once...me and girl got £500 each. I respect the men that come in the club...if it wasnt for them i wouldnt be paying my bills!
But if a mans gona grab me up..and not take no for an answer...im gona cheat him of money..simple

Exactly what I was thinking, not only is she in denial about being a prostitute (not that I think there is anything wrong with that) but is a liar and a thief ;)

One moment.....i am not a prostitue. If u read proply...i sad iv took the money but never went. Im no theif..the guy was a ****..very pushy..groping not takin no for a answer. As i said, i respect guys who come in because u pay my bills..BUT if a guys gona treat me like ****...IM GONA ROB HIM..simple

Obviously your "client" thought you were a prostitute as you took money for services he was hoping to take benefit of later, you seem to be of the opinion that prostitutes are the lowest of the low yet you work in the sex industry. I think you will find that the majority of people probably take the stance that if a person wants to be a prostitute then thats up to them, however you did lie to the man in the club and did take his money on false pretences so I am afraid that does make you a liar and a thief regardless of the provocation that you have pointed out, and nobody likes a liar and a thief.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom