Disney's The Wild

Nick 156

Established Member
Reaction score
Just picked this up from CDWOW for £6.99 using REMOVED & £2 voucher :thumbsup:

Due for dispatch on 24th August rather than 18th September. Following the V4V delays, my fingers are crossed.

Nick 156 said:

Due for dispatch on 24th August rather than 18th September. Following the V4V delays, my fingers are crossed.

i can only get it down from $17.95 to $15.95 = £8.74, my new E-voucher code is not givinig me a further discount, anyone know why?.

Check there are no spaces either before or after you've pasted in your code.

Nick 156 said:

is it beacuse i am using the $ discount e voucher, i dont have a link for the cdwow £ voucher ?.... can you pm it.

raigraphixs said:
is it beacuse i am using the $ discount e voucher, i dont have a link for the cdwow £ voucher ?.... can you pm it.

AFAIK there's no current £2 voucher links. Many here though have stock piled a few and have accumulated some from the footie promotion.

If anyone does know of a working link though please pm me too. :hiya:

Mod Comment:

Please see the sticky at the top of this forum, to remind yourself that affiliate links are not allowed to be posted.

Thanks
Greg

This looks familiar:

We are writing to you regarding your order for: The Wild Region 3

We are currently awaiting stock of this title and hope to be able to dispatch this item to you on the 4/09/2006.

As soon as this item is dispatched we will send you an e-mail message confirming shipment.
:thumbsdow :mad: :thumbsdow

Same here!

CDWow have just sent an email confirming a delay (4th Sept) on The Wild R3.:thumbsdow

Lets not give CDWow a hard time here,we are not that desperate to receive our orders are we.Ok there has been a few delays lately but we can all purchase elsewhere.The problem is we get the best prices at CDWow,try buying some of the new titles for the same from other suppliers(good luck),My last order Silent Hill was delayed but I received it 2 days ago,the price was right and I have not watched it yet so whether it came 2 days ago or dropped through my letter box this morning makes no odds.

The solution-go and pay a bit more elsewhere:hiya: .

madcyril said:
Lets not give CDWow a hard time here,we are not that desperate to receive our orders are we.Ok there has been a few delays lately but we can all purchase elsewhere.The problem is we get the best prices at CDWow,try buying some of the new titles for the same from other suppliers(good luck),My last order Silent Hill was delayed but I received it 2 days ago,the price was right and I have not watched it yet so whether it came 2 days ago or dropped through my letter box this morning makes no odds.

The solution-go and pay a bit more elsewhere:hiya: .

But do we know why Cdwow are having the same problems, its just too much. are they using the same suppliers?, has the dvd been delayed due to pressing, so are all suppliers affected?, we just dont know, its time we are told. I have no faith that new titles will be delivered on time with cd-wow, years ago the problem was hardly there, now its almost every new order. I dont mind 1 delay email, but when it gets to number 3, 4, then it not funny. I want my koala!. :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom