Disney's Sky High

partyweb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just been to see a test screening of Disney's 'Sky High' at BVI's offices today and the film rocks! :thumbsup:

Suspend your disbelief to the extreme with this film that is like a live action Incredibles crossed with Xmen and Harry Potter.

This is just wonderful fun for the whole family (my two 3.5 yr olds loved it and that's saying something:eek: ). For the the old comic book collecting dads there are lots of in jokes to keep you in fits of laughter.

Watch out for a fun Bruce 'Groovy' Campbell cameo, and Lynda "I'm not wonder woman" Carter.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/skyhigh/

OR: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405325/

Saw the trailer for this months ago and thought it looked excellent - when is it on general release?

21st October 2005 it goes on general release and is rated PG

Is this still getting released tomorrow?

yep

lovely...Friday night is sorted...

BLOODY FANTASTIC!!! IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS THEN YOU ARE MISSING A TRUE GUILTY PLEASURE...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Saw it today and enjoyed it as well as my 5yr old son.
For once a good disney film for a change,nice cameo`s.
Good to see kurt back and how good looking was linda carter for her age.
Will be buying this on dvd

I was thinking of preordering the R1 dvd just on the strength of the Bruce Campbell content I've seen in preview clips.

anephric said:
I was thinking of preordering the R1 dvd just on the strength of the Bruce Campbell content I've seen in preview clips.

DOH!!! I've watched a couple of trailers and at first I though it was Jim Carrey :rolleyes: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just ordered it on R1 DVD...didn't realise it was released so soon...fantastic!

Reading some reviews on this and it looks quite good. Hope it's not too kiddy though (Spy Kids anyone?)

although aimed at kids there is definitely enough, within the well thought out script, to keep any ages thoroughly entertained, a very good film but it is a shame that it isn't being given many evening slots at the multiplexes...

Well after reading about this film I ordered it from Movietyme. My 5 year old loved it (well me too :) ). It really is Harry Potter mixed with the Incredibles.

Recomended :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom