Disney's Mufasa: The Lion King (December 20, 2025) Directed by Barry Jenkins

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
EBCAA45E-449C-4D96-8AA2-F353D7EB536B.jpeg

“the story will further explore the mythology of the characters, including Mufasa’s origin story. Moving the story forward while looking back conjures memories of The Godfather: Part II, set on the African plain”

Last edited:
the story will further explore the mythology of the characters, including Mufasa’s origin story. Moving the story forward while looking back conjures memories of The Godfather: Part II, set on the African plain

as in "The Godfather part 2 did this so much better. I should just watch that"

(was confirmed on Friday) prequel is officially in the works at Disney

Thanks for the link @Drax1 . I have a feeling this prequel is going to be a blast. I wonder if it's going to have 'Moonlight's' touch in it.

After a terrible flood separates the young lion Mufasa from his parents, his life is saved by another lion cub named Taka. Mufasa and Taka grow up like brothers.

But years later, when the lions are almost grown up, another group of dangerous lions threatens the existence of them, and Mufasa and Taka have to flee together.

There they encounter both new allies and many dangers. And their loyalty to each other is also put to the test. Because which of them is really destined to rule as the Lion King - and at what price?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom