Disney Movie Rewards: Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know if Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension wii has DMR points inside thanks

jojo38 said:
does anybody know if Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension wii has DMR points inside thanks

The DS version did, so wii and Xbox should. Playstation games don't have them. These are the ones I do a barcode change for as I have paid for the playstation game but they won't give me the same 300 odd points I would get if I bought Xbox.

Does Lion King from Disney Movie Rewards site come with the slip?

lgans316 said:
Does Lion King from Disney Movie Rewards site come with the slip?

My one did

I wonder if they will add UP 3D to the list soon, got 1000 points waiting for the day :smashin:

I wonder if they will add UP 3D to the list soon, got 1000 points waiting for the day :smashin:

Yep me to well 950 waiting for toy story 2 3d or up picked up
Ts1, ts3, pirates, beauty and nightmare all 3d also lion king trilogy all rewards
Great scheme Disney :clap:

tylerjosh said:
Yep me to well 950 waiting for toy story 2 3d or up picked up
Ts1, ts3, pirates, beauty and nightmare all 3d also lion king trilogy all rewards
Great scheme Disney :clap:

I have all of the 3d titles now just need up to finish the collection. Anymore scheduled to be released soon?

I have all of the 3d titles now just need up to finish the collection. Anymore scheduled to be released soon?

Is that Disney or all 3d titles in general?

I need chicken little, g force meet the robinsons all 3d but there us only at the minute also mars need moms but these are all US releases so not much chance of Disney rewards at the minute. Will get them in us in sept when I'm there unless I pick them up first.
Now have lion king 3 times lol us 3d release, normal uk with slip and now with the trilogy box set 2 need to go.
Think the next release will be Finding Nemo which is cinema in sept in 3d plus the new Pixar title in the summer tile escapes me at the minute, also John Carter which looks kinda cool

tylerjosh said:
Is that Disney or all 3d titles in general?

I need chicken little, g force meet the robinsons all 3d but there us only at the minute also mars need moms but these are all US releases so not much chance of Disney rewards at the minute. Will get them in us in sept when I'm there unless I pick them up first.
Now have lion king 3 times lol us 3d release, normal uk with slip and now with the trilogy box set 2 need to go.
Think the next release will be Finding Nemo which is cinema in sept in 3d plus the new Pixar title in the summer tile escapes me at the minute, also John Carter which looks kinda cool

Just the disney ones available in UK.
My friends worked on john carter, looks good visually

Brave is the new Pixar one, out in the cinema in June or July I think. We'll probably get a blu-ray release later in the year along with Finding Nemo 3D.
I think Monsters Inc 3D is due for cinema release at the beginning of 2013 with Monsters University pencilled in for June.
Also heard rumours of Little Mermaid being released in 3D in 2013, but not sure how true that one is.

Does anyone know if Beauty & the beast 3D needs the last six digits of the barcode?

The BOGOF has started properly everywhere now. Had a few emails from Play, amazon and DVD.co.uk advertising the offer. Amazon say two blu rays for £16.99, DVD.co.uk have mixed prices with the usual hike in price up to £19.99 for some of the newer titles.

Does anyone know if the Dumbo blu-ray in the BOGOF is eligible for DMR or is it just the blu-ray + DVD edition.

And is there any extra features on the double play compared to the single blu-ray?

Free delivery on the Disney store for today only. Saving £4.95 and whilst the bogof is on too.

Treasure Buddies DVD currently gets you 300 points instead of 100 and Phineas and Ferb 2nd Dimension DVD gets you double points, 200 instead of 100.

Also saw they have added a Tangled Mothers Day card to download for free and a free delivery at Disney store for 50 points (although don't use this today as I've already posted above saying today only is a free delivery day).

It's quiet here again, have they started another new thread and not told us?

It's quiet here again, have they started another new thread and not told us?

Most likely :laugh:

To add on about the Disney store, I don't know if it still is but yesterday there was a 'glitch' so that any DVD/Blu-ray you added to your cart was BOGOF. It does't show until checkout.

Partridge1K said:
Most likely :laugh:

To add on about the Disney store, I don't know if it still is but yesterday there was a 'glitch' so that any DVD/Blu-ray you added to your cart was BOGOF. It does't show until checkout.

Did it work on 3D titles?

It seems to work on games as well i've just used my free delivery to order 2 games for £12.34 using code DS5PCOFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom