Disney Infinity 3.0

Jack-Deth

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've done a search and can't find a thread for this so if there is an existing thread, feel free to merge/delete.

Bought this on the WiiU for my son but the resolution and frame rates are terrible.

So i bought the 3.0 game off of the Canadian PSN Store for less than a tenner and i can use the base from the WiiU game on my PS4. I can also use the play sets I got him on my ps4 too. Really enjoying Rise Against the Empire, fantastic game!

Last edited:
Hi
How did you get it of the Canadian store for a tenner.....do tell!

It's 20 moose bucks for the software only which works out at about a tenner

Games are region free, just make a Canadian PSN ID and buy from the Canadian PSN store using PSN vouchers from sites like pcgamesupply. All games work out cheaper, bought the delux version of Star Wars Battlefront for about £40.

See the below link, but instead of US Store, create a Canadian one using the same process, works out a bit cheaper.

The AVF PS4 Bargain Hunters (Penny Pinchers) Thread

Can anyone please tell me if Disney Infinity 2.0 characters are compatible with 3.0? On the Playstation 3 and 4?

Thanks!

Can anyone please tell me if Disney Infinity 2.0 characters are compatible with 3.0? On the Playstation 3 and 4?

Thanks!

They work in toybox mode.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the web codes work? I was thinking of giving them to a friends kids, will this allow them to play the same figures/playsets on a PC completely separate from me?

Many thanks

Wife came home with this haul today.

Attachments

• 20160325_131629.jpg
    20160325_131629.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 44
Makes 70 lol.

Attachments

• 20160325_132114~2.jpg
    20160325_132114~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

The latest video from AVForums