Disney BOGOF

hey

just went to the checkout and the total price is £35.90

thanks

its working now

cheers

Last edited:
I'm hoping Play do this monday as I want the Quidco and triple points from the Play Credit card :thumbsup:

whats the chances play doing this on monday do you reckon?

whats the chances play doing this on monday do you reckon?

Monday is ment to be the day that the Disney offer starts so expect to see places like Amazon and Play doing it, hell even HMV stores are doing it.

If HMV and Play do the offer and stay the current prices , they will be the cheapest at £15.99 for the TS films and BOGOF. I think they will rise it to £17.99 though.

Well in hmv instore they are currently £19.99 each I think but when the bogof starts I think they are jacking them up to £24.99, which I think is shocking but expected

Well in hmv instore they are currently £19.99 each I think but when the bogof starts I think they are jacking them up to £24.99, which I think is shocking but expected
I would imagine thats exactly the reason my local HMV is now a pound shop, given the prices of stuff online who in their right mind is going to spend that cash?

I would imagine thats exactly the reason my local HMV is now a pound shop, given the prices of stuff online who in their right mind is going to spend that cash?
On the High Street the overwhelming majority of CD's, DVD's and the like are impulse buys. No one plans on going into shops like HMV to be ripped off.

This would be a good deal if they didn't jack up all the prices for it...

sorry just got an email off them didn't realise they're all the same company :facepalm:

Yeah,. came on to say the amazon offer is now live. Unfortunately, they have raised the prices though. Not surprising at all, but I was hoping they might enter them at the lower price and then raise it in the morning, as they've done a few times in the past. Pinocchio and Sleeping Beauty in particular have nearly doubled in price :(

Please note that the price of Pinocchio [Blu-ray] [1940] has increased from £11.99 to £19.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

Please note that the price of Sleeping Beauty [Blu-ray] [1958] has increased from £11.99 to £19.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

Please note that the price of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Combi Pack (2 Blu-ray Discs + DVD) [1937] has increased from £16.93 to £17.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

Please note that the price of Toy Story Combi Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) [1995] has increased from £15.99 to £16.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

Please note that the price of Toy Story 2 Combi Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) [1999] has increased from £15.99 to £16.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Pirates of the Caribbean has also gone up from £9.99 to £16.99. I see Cars has too.

Last edited:
If you get the morethan discount thehut.com works out the cheapest so far for Toy Story1 and 2 at £15.17 for the two (despite the disks being £17.85)

Looks like they take the 7.5% discount off the two at full price and then deduct the cost of the 'free' disk. Just a shame the discount has gone back down from the 10% it was last month.

Yeah,. came on to say the amazon offer is now live. Unfortunately, they have raised the prices though. Not surprising at all, but I was hoping they might enter them at the lower price and then raise it in the morning, as they've done a few times in the past. Pinocchio and Sleeping Beauty in particular have nearly doubled in price :(

Please note that the price of Pinocchio [Blu-ray] [1940] has increased from £11.99 to £19.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

Please note that the price of Sleeping Beauty [Blu-ray] [1958] has increased from £11.99 to £19.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

Please note that the price of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Combi Pack (2 Blu-ray Discs + DVD) [1937] has increased from £16.93 to £17.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

Please note that the price of Toy Story Combi Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) [1995] has increased from £15.99 to £16.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

Please note that the price of Toy Story 2 Combi Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) [1999] has increased from £15.99 to £16.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket.

yeah but £16.99 for toy story 1 and 2 is still a tremendous bargain and cheaper than anywhere else for both movies! shame ..UP isnt in this promotion! went with amazon in the end, as dvd.co.uk my order was on back order since last week!..and saved myself 86 p..ha ha..every penny counts

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
yeah but £16.99 for toy story 1 and 2 is still a tremendous bargain and cheaper than anywhere else for both movies! shame ..UP isnt in this promotion! went with amazon in the end, as dvd.co.uk my order was on back order since last week!..and saved myself 86 p..ha ha..every penny counts

Absolutely! I've done the same thing :smashin: Dvd.co.uk could be another week or more yet, with Amazon you know you will get quick service

Also cancelled dvd.co.uk order been "back ordered" for a week. Amazon order now processing. Thanks to OP

Offer now up at Play.com as well. Interesting fact though is that if you go direct to Play the titles come up as £16.99 each but if you access it via Quidco the prices come up as £17.99 each !

Offer now up at Play.com as well. Interesting fact though is that if you go direct to Play the titles come up as £16.99 each but if you access it via Quidco the prices come up as £17.99 each !

I noticed that as well but when you get to the checkout it goes down to £16.99 :confused:

Dave.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom