1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dismantling almost new philips Videowall projector

Discussion in 'Cable TV & Virgin Media TV' started by bob Brown, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob Brown

bob Brown

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im dismantling a philips Videowall Projector ! it has only had 500 hours use acording to the on screen menu ! i haD TRIED TO CONVERT THIS TO A FRONT PROJECTION SYSTEM BUT HAVE GIVEN UP ! The tubes are in excellent condition and are made by Panasonic Code 180 CJB 22 ( HR ) ( GA ) & ( BA ) depending on the colour of the phosphor coating , Iamb told these tubes retail for well over £400 each, so I am offering them as a job lot of all three for anyone prepared to make me an offer of around £200 for all 3 plus postage & packing ! I live in Brighton so if you want to collect & pay on collection that is ok with me, I paid over £2000 for the projector less than a year ago thinking it would be a straight forward job to convert to front proj ! Now short of funds 7 need the space as I've bought a Sony CRT proj.
    Also have a full set of tubes from an old THOMPSON TVP 3000 crt projector code type unknown but these are fluid cooled type as per the panasonic but these have the fluid tank bonded to the tube, anyone interested in these let me know & I will dig out the type codes etc , again all 3 are in perfect working order & up for any reasonable offer for all 3 tubes. :lease: don't hesitate to get in touch , no reasonable offer will be refused . thanks BOB.

2. GagHalfrunt

GagHalfrunt
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    If you want to advertise, please use the classified section. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.