• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Dismantle or repair and sell?

lippa

Novice Member
Hello,
I was clearing out a loft today and came across a silver 15.5" Medion Akoya E6239. As far as I can tell its rarely been used, if at all, as there is nothing installed on it and still has its plastic protective coverings.

Processor : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz 2.16GHz
RAM: 4.00GB
System type: 64 bit operating System, x64-based-processor

When looking for this model on ebay there didnt seem to be any like for like recent sales or anything currently up for sale. However, there were several parts (power socket, battery, charger, screws, screen, etc) which seemed to be going for some very decent prices.

There is some sort of an issue with the touchpad on it which Im sure I can repair, but my question is whether or not anyone thinks that an older laptop like this, it would be more worthwhile for me to break it down and sell it or should i repair it and sell it as a whole?

Thanks in advance for any help or thoughts

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom