Disgusted with CEX

i think Cex is a great store, much better than game etc.. i dont think they are rip offs , well actually they are sort off depends which way u look at it!

Last year i made some money from them by selling xbox360s they paid me like £500 for each one so i was very happy with them. Similar thing with PSP aswell which they gave me like a £30 profit.

The thing i ahte about them is that its always sooo busy, and there are too few staff or the staff are too slow. Also they hardly ever had enough cash in store to pay for the consoles i sold them, most times i had to wait like 2-3 days to come and collect the cash, although thats not that bad!

This year they completly lost the plot with the nintendo wiis. I was looking to go to them with 2-3 wiis, but they thought there wouldnt be much market value for these so they only were buying these off people for like £15 over the rrp. Which is why i went the old fashioned ebay way instead.

But than wat do u notice, they were unable to get any wiis for the 2 weeks since launch, ever 3-4 days they kept raising there price to buy them off people, now its reached £290 i think, big profit we can make on that. But now its all over, wiis are coming down in price. CEX definetly lost the plot this year!!!

The other great thing about CEX which is a big advantage over EBAY is that all products come with a full 12 months warranty!! So all there items are SAFE to buy!!

i think Cex is a great store, much better than game etc.. i dont think they are rip offs , well actually they are sort off depends which way u look at it!

Last year i made some money from them by selling xbox360s they paid me like £500 for each one so i was very happy with them. Similar thing with PSP aswell which they gave me like a £30 profit.

The thing i ahte about them is that its always sooo busy, and there are too few staff or the staff are too slow. Also they hardly ever had enough cash in store to pay for the consoles i sold them, most times i had to wait like 2-3 days to come and collect the cash, although thats not that bad!

This year they completly lost the plot with the nintendo wiis. I was looking to go to them with 2-3 wiis, but they thought there wouldnt be much market value for these so they only were buying these off people for like £15 over the rrp. Which is why i went the old fashioned ebay way instead.

But than wat do u notice, they were unable to get any wiis for the 2 weeks since launch, ever 3-4 days they kept raising there price to buy them off people, now its reached £290 i think, big profit we can make on that. But now its all over, wiis are coming down in price. CEX definetly lost the plot this year!!!

The other great thing about CEX which is a big advantage over EBAY is that all products come with a full 12 months warranty!! So all there items are SAFE to buy!!

We were quoted £195 for our spare wii aswell. I just said to them "sod that,i'll get a better price on ebay"!! If looks could kill LOL
Re CEX,the shop is awful,smelly and loud. The shop reeks of stolen goods aswell. :nono:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom