Disenchanted (Disney+) directed by Adam Shankman

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Adam Shankman (Hairspray, Rock of Ages) to direct the sequel to Disney's 2007 Enchanted movie. Production for the sequel is expected to begin next Summer.

Academy Award-nominee Amy Adams is expected to reprise her role as Giselle, the princess who ventured out of her animated realms and into modern day New York City.

enchanted.jpg

Actually thought the original was fun and as I rule I don't tend to watch these kind of films.

The original is fantastic. Love it.

My daughters favourite film (and one of her dad's too :D). I'll be all over it. Hope James Marsden is back too, he was hilarious as the Prince.

Thinking about it I'm surprised a sequel hasn't happened sooner. Was the original not that successful?

very

$340m takings, with a $85m budget

93% Enchanted

Surprised no one mentioned this, announced last night with Amy Adams confirmed to be returning.
The original is a delight.

Surprised no one mentioned this, announced last night with Amy Adams confirmed to be returning.
Was going to post, but it got forgotten in the enormity of all the SW and MCU announcements last night! :laugh:

existing

@Garrett can you please merge threads

Great news!

Edit. Actually I thought it was an announcement on Disenchantment that’ll teach me to read thread titles properly.

James Marsden and Idina Menzel will be returning

Original still not available on Disney +

ExWhCiTWYAIGt37.jpg

Last edited:
oh dear god, only just spotted this thread.

Just why on this sequel lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom