Discussing the impact of Brexit

Has, and is Brexit continuing to make life and many things harder, and people poorer in the UK?

• Yes.

Votes: 396 83.5%
  • No.

Votes: 78 16.5%

• Total voters

I think you might find they are registering to operate here as the reciprocal (or equivalence I think it's termed) arrangement has of course gone now as a result of the brexit thing.

I don't think it translates to employed boots on the ground or supreme confidence in the UK as a flagship going forward.

I think you might find they are registering to operate here as the reciprocal (or equivalence I think it's termed) arrangement has of course gone now as a result of the brexit thing.

I don't think it translates to employed boots on the ground or supreme confidence in the UK as a flagship going forward.
I'd imagine so, I just read the article, not commenting on good or bad for UK. Its not an Express article so that's a plus 😀

I'd imagine so, I just read the article, not commenting on good or bad for UK. Its not an Express article so that's a plus 😀
It was considered bad when UK companies were settingh up in EU ;)

It was considered bad when UK companies were settingh up in EU ;)
It was considered bad when the advice from the U.K. Department for International Trade, for U.K. businesses suffering as a direct result of Brexit, was to setup brand new EU entities to bypass the mess of Export/Import 👍🏻

It was considered bad when the advice from the U.K. Department for International Trade, for U.K. businesses suffering as a direct result of Brexit, was to setup brand new EU entities to bypass the mess of Export/Import
Remember back when Kwman's own solution to the "teething problems" was to use an EU based agent, which I believe turned out to be one of his customers or something set up as a staging post to avoid the red tape?

Remember back when Kwman's own solution to the "teething problems" was to use an EU based agent, which I believe turned out to be one of his customers or something set up as a staging post to avoid the red tape?
As long as it works...better than moaning and doing nothing. That pays your bills doesn't it.

Shocking.

Remember how they voted? Look at some of the best quotes from the people the BBC has decided to publish.

Shocking.

Remember how they voted?
Its ok.tell them to go setup shop in an EU country,employ EU citizens,do business on EU terms and regulations and pay Tax to the EU country they set up in.sovereignty is wonderful

Its ok.tell them to go setup shop in an EU country,employ EU citizens,do business on EU terms and regulations and pay Tax to the EU country they set up in.sovereignty is wonderful
Precisely. They'll find a way out - I am sure there will be plenty of local youngsters at some point interested in doing these highly sought after jobs that they were complaining immigrants came and stole from them.

1614068549381.png

What I don't get it is why they have not actually posted a picture of the rotting flowers?
Is this a dig at how well Brexit is doing in Lincolnshire vs Cornwall?

Brexit news these days...they are not what they used to be either.

I think we need reality depicted more, so it hits the people's brains: you forget words in a headline, but man you don't forget the sight of rotting apples or acres of rotting daffodil for sure.

Last edited:
There you go:

1614078815725.png

Although some are suggesting it's COVID related rather than about Brexit. I'm inclined to suggest it's both.

Last edited:
I've edited my post :D

You can't say that in here !!! You'll will give then a work-out heart attack :D

I guess from the 21st June onwards we should all start to see the wisdom and sunlit uplands of the vote to Leave.

It will be nice to see the benefits of Brexit make the headlines once the covid stories start to abate.

cough

Unlikely, but you know that :)

I guess from the 21st June onwards we should all start to see the wisdom and sunlit uplands of the vote to Leave.

It will be nice to see the benefits of Brexit make the headlines once the covid stories start to abate.

cough
I can see it DE1908, I see that same vision ...... it looks and sounds like this ..... wipes a tear away and gulps ....

cough

Better still .....

Funny. Every time I go to reply, immediately below the text box is a similar threads suggestion.

Top one listed is "Advantages of Leaving the EU"

Last updated Sep 17, 2020....

:) ..... last updated Sept 17, 2020 ! ......

Is like that long underground tunnel near the science museum (is it Kensington South from memory) .... think it's the longest foot tunnel in the UK (think I'm not making that up, came from somewhere in the dark recesses) ...... and the wind blows long and hard down that empty pipe as well just now.

It was being heavily trolled and although we (the Mods) didn't close it the discussion naturally gravitated over into here.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom