Discovery Plus on prime

AVDavid

Established Member
Reaction score
Have had a free trial of Discovery plus sport for the Austrialian open and I have to say this is one of the worst sports channels I have used to navigate. The channels showing live streams do not say what game is being shown just a logo so you have to click on each one to find out what they are showing. To find replays of games you have to scroll through around 100 events there is no indexing at all.
Needless to say I have cancelled my trial and I can't think of any reason why someone would want to pay for this garbage

Have had a free trial of Discovery plus sport for the Austrialian open and I have to say this is one of the worst sports channels I have used to navigate. The channels showing live streams do not say what game is being shown just a logo so you have to click on each one to find out what they are showing. To find replays of games you have to scroll through around 100 events there is no indexing at all.
Needless to say I have cancelled my trial and I can't think of any reason why someone would want to pay for this garbage
That's amazon, the dedicated app doesn't have that issue.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom