Discovery launches dplay in the UK

JabbaNut

Discovery launches dplay in the UK

" Discovery’s dplay streaming service has gone live in the UK and Ireland. The ad-supported VoD service launches offers content from Discovery’s free-to-air channels; Quest, Quest Red, DMAX, Food Network, Really and Home. Users cab access all content live and on-demand, and at anytime and anywhere.

The new service includes popular content from Discovery’s flagship channels, with dozens of series available in boxsets. Notable titles include; Quest’s EFL Highlights and Salvage Hunters, Quest Red’s Katie Price: My Crazy Life and The Bad Skin Clinic, Really’s Ghost Adventures and Helicopter ER and Food Network’s Tom Kerridge: American Feast and Rachel Khoo: My Swedish Kitchen. "

Clem_Dye

... but still no app that can be used on Roku or other TV-related devices. Just why Discovery thinks viewing only on a tablet, ‘phone or computer is acceptable is beyond me. I occasionally use the QuestOD app. to watch a Wheeler Dealers episode, but for any extended viewing, I give it a miss, because I prefer to watch stuff on my TV, rather than something that’s designed just for a single person to watch.

Clem

Top Bottom