Discovery+ change of Terms of Use

RayP

I received an email this morning from Discovery+ regarding a change in their Terms of Use. Scanning through it my eye caught this section...

Free Period of Access
5.1 Your Subscription may start with a free period of access. Free periods of access are available to new subscribers only (one per subscriber), unless we tell you otherwise. The specific duration of any free period of access will be specified at the point of sign-up.
5.2 You will be charged automatically at the end of your free period of access, unless you cancel your Subscription before the expiry of such period.

I took up the offer of free access last year with the plan to not take up a subscription when that period ended. From the discussion on this site it appeared our free access would automatically end at the end of that free trial.

But it now seems I will be automatically subscribed if I don’t cancel. But trying to cancel last year proved impossible. It seems I now have to do it. Does anyone know how please?

RayP

I've logged in to my SkyQ account and searched for Discovery+. Nowhere does it show how to cancel this free trial period. They're a bloody disgrace.

I've written to Disicovery+ so let's see what they say.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom