Discount Codes for SAMSUNG LE46M87BDX/XEU at Comet

R

robbroome

I'm about to buy the SAMSUNG LE46M87BDX/XEU at comet via the collect in store option as I have £200 worth of COMET vouchers but I was wondering if anybody knew of any discount codes I could add to get it even cheaper. Any help would be really appreciated.

Can't find any codes. Empire direct will have it down to £1169.00 if the 10% off voucher still works compared to £1381.99 on the Comet site.

OK thanks. Could you tell me what that code is? I can then use those vouchers on £200 worth of HD-DVDs

Here you go!

Code: EM3694
Username: 10percentoff

:thumbsup:

Anyone get this code to work?

I tried a couple of times this weekend trying to get a panny th42px70 but the 10% never comes off the price?

Anyone get this code to work?

I tried a couple of times this weekend trying to get a panny th42px70 but the 10% never comes off the price?

Yeah it worked for me. You have to update your basket after entering the code then proceed to checkout. It will then show the 10% discount.

Let me know how you get on.

Well been trying all evening but as soon as i get to pay now (after updating basket and entering all my details the price is back to what it was before the 10percentoff....definately cannot press the confirm button as i do not want to pay that price:mad:

Anyone complete their transaction ok?

Hi,

Bought the 46" Samsung last night through google checkout on IE. Make sure you clear your cookies.

BRILLIANT got it sorted th37px70ped £719 inc 3yrs warranty have'nt a clue to what i was doing wrong been trying since Friday!!!:eek:

Big thanks for help folks much appriciated....... also saved on delivery as collection piont is just down road:clap:

cant wait like a kid at xmas:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hi Welsh-Andy

Offer is still running I have just tried it again myself.
update basket each time you remove something eg.screen cleaner/delivery charge
then add code EM3694 & user name 10percentoff then update basket, then secure checkout, then checkout look in the column on the right and the 10 per cent should have been deducted.

Hopefully you should be ok, but like i say it took me a few goes to get it to work.:thumbsup:

Hi Welsh-Andy

Offer is still running I have just tried it again myself.
update basket each time you remove something eg.screen cleaner/delivery charge
then add code EM3694 & user name 10percentoff then update basket, then secure checkout, then checkout look in the column on the right and the 10 per cent should have been deducted.

Hopefully you should be ok, but like i say it took me a few goes to get it to work.:thumbsup:

nope wont work for me at all,tried everyway poss,perhaps codes are anti welsh:rotfl:

has anyone actually had their tv's deliverd when using theses codes? what sort of delivery time do they usually have?

want to order the samsungle40m7/8 1080p asap.

im in the same boat.
i want the 46M87,with the 3 year warranty,and cant get it to work at all.
tried 2 pcs,and a mac,all using different browsers,cookies cleared,and still zilch.

Keep trying guy's I'm sure it'll work and make sure you enter both codes. I'm using Firefox and took a few attempts to get it to work.

Regarding delivery times, I ordered mine on Saturday morning and it's being delivered on Thursday. They also had saturday delivery for those who can't be at home during the week.

Let us know how you get on.

What if i post alink to the checkout for the SAMSUNG LE46M87BDX/XEU with 3yrs warranty and delivery charges.would I be breaking forum rules is this gonna a be a problem:rolleyes:

Also not sure it would work but could try providing it ok with mods!!

i dont see a problem..its been posted before without the warranty.

Here you go then

h**ps://www.empiredirect.co.uk/Content/SecureCheckout/step1.asp

Please note if this is against the rules please delete.

no,its not correct..
it should show,a samsung 46M87,empire direct members card,and a 3 year warranty.
might have to do it through google checkout,also.
but from what ive heard,it works through both.

ive tried firefox and IE both cleared cookies as well and zilch just will not accept these codes:(
ive tried empire secure checkout and google one, but 2 no avail

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom