Discos Ingleses

G

Gambit

Ayúdeme por favor. Pido recientemente un disco de la región 2 de Inglaterra, sólo para encontrar (a mi repugnancia) que el caso fue cubierto en la escritura inglesa. Nos pienso debo declarar guerra en el inglés hasta que acuerdan poner favorablemente a españoles en la cubierta, no inglés.

I feels a banning in the air boys - whose a with me?
small3dblackeye.gif
Cletus, get yo finga outta their
idiot.gif

HI,

Well, from my almost non-existant grasp of Spanish, I think this is what he/she is saying:

Ayúdeme por favor.
I need a favour please.

Pido recientemente un disco de la región 2 de Inglaterra, sólo para encontrar (a mi repugnancia) que el caso fue cubierto en la escritura inglesa.
I'm looking for an English Region 2 DVD disc... Sorry, don't know the rest.

Nos pienso debo declarar guerra en el inglés hasta que acuerdan poner favorablemente a españoles en la cubierta, no inglés.
Apologies for writing only in Spanish, but I can't speak or read the English language.

Alternatively, this is what the AltaVista Babelfish Spanish-to-English translator came up with!

Ayúdeme please. I recently request a disc of region 2 of England, to only find (to my loathing) that the case was covered in the English writing. I think to us I must declare English war in until they decide to put favorably to Spaniards in the cover, the nonEnglish.

In essence: I recently purchased an English R2 DVD, but to my disgust I found that the cover had only English language text on it. I think it is unfair to Spanish people that R2 DVD covers only come in English, and not other languages.

Well, a lot of bloody good I was! :D Seriousl though, I think that this is either someone taking the mick, or else we're going back to the "I bought X country's DVD's, only to find the cover was in the same language, and not in English." kind-of territory

Pooch

Jeez, guys, it's a joke along the "i just got a disc from x with foreign writing on". See squirrels/McMullanbrush's thread. I'm from blackburn for gods sake.:rolleyes: :D
Can't belive I had to explain this one.
And yes, I used the Babel Fish:D

Malkovich:)

Malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich.:mad: Malkovich malkovich malkovich, malkovich malkovich.:rolleyes: Malkovich.:mad:

Just complaining about the lack of covers in Malkovitch.:D If you've ever seen Being John Malkovich You'd get it. Ha ha everybody laugh at the funny joke.:clown:

Hahahaha
Said in Jerry Springer voice: (all right, somebody get this jerk outta here)
Have seen it, perhaps the wierdness of it prevented me from remembering that bit. you had to explain your joke too, so now your as dumb as me.:eek:

It does seem our sense of humour is more developed than most peoples.;) :D
This one time at band camp.
I made a joke.
And people got it.:D

ROTFL
I assumed Jase would stop by and get it, but no. Or at least the squirrel. I might attach a explanation to my more complicated joke from now on.

Originally posted by Gambit
ROTFL
I assumed Jase would stop by and get it, but no. Or at least the squirrel. I might attach a explanation to my more complicated joke from now on.

:D I got it, only just logged on. (Translations stick out a mile when done by a program though;) ):D

Thanks Jase. I'll send my english-spanish conversions to you first next time.:D Did you get it without reading the rest of the thread and tie it in to squirrels campaign of terror?

Did you get it without reading the rest of the thread and tie it in to squirrels campaign of terror?

Yep. I just hope he wasn´t serious!:D ;)

Originally posted by Jase

Yep. I just hope he wasn´t serious!:D ;)

Very very serious. He has PM'd many death threats to me for my support of the spanish:eek: :D

Jeez, guys, it's a joke along the "i just got a disc from x with foreign writing on". See squirrels/McMullanbrush's thread. I'm from blackburn for gods sake.:rolleyes: :D
Can't belive I had to explain this one.
And yes, I used the Babel Fish:D

More's the point I can't believe my post above wasn't seen in ironic redneck kneejerk stylie:confused: :rolleyes: :D

Ayúdeme por favor. Pido recientemente un disco de la región 2 de Inglaterra, sólo para encontrar (a mi repugnancia) que el caso fue cubierto en la escritura inglesa. Nos pienso debo declarar guerra en el inglés hasta que acuerdan poner favorablemente a españoles en la cubierta, no inglés.

Is this ironic redneck kneejerk stylie :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Very very serious. He has PM'd many death threats to me for my support of the spanish:eek: :D

I´ll shall look into this terrible matter with the utmost urgency.......................mañana!:D

He only saw them as death threats because Babelfish mis-translated them :D

I was actually just inviting him round for a fish supper :p

What A fish Supper.:confused:

Originally posted by Squirrel God
He only saw them as death threats because Babelfish mis-translated them :D

I was actually just inviting him round for a fish supper :p

With your cooking, it's probably the same thing :D

Originally posted by kevb
What A fish Supper.:confused:
It's an evening meal involving fish. :)

Of course, men have also been known to suffer a fish supper for the sake of their ladies' pleasure :devil: :D

Originally posted by Ian J
With your cooking, it's probably the same thing :D
LOL :D

That's the last time you get invited round you ungrateful oik :( :p

Originally posted by Squirrel God

That's the last time you get invited round you ungrateful oik :( :p

You know, I really thought people had stopped using the word oik in this century. Now we know SG is definatly aristocracy. This puzzel comes together...
What time is supper?

sounds triffik darlink. Is it just fish, or tea and crumpets?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom