Disaster Films

uzziedaman

Standard Member
Reaction score
So i was watching The Core tonight and i was wondering

We've got our comets from Armageddon and Deep Impact
We've got all the tornado films like Twister, Tornado
Inside of the Earth is The Core
Volcanos covered by..Volcano or Dante's Peak.

And of course the ultimate distaster movie, The Day after Tomorrow.

I'm sure theres more, they are just some off the top of my head.

What natural disaster hasn't Hollywood covered yet?

Do you want list of disaster films or as in the last sentence disasters not covered or was that a rhetorical question?

Swam insect invasion
Tower Inferno. Tall building on fire
Earthquake. LA in a earthquake
Meteor pre runner of Armageddon and Deep Impact
Poseidon Adventure big ship gets turned upside down.
Mars Attacks and hundreds more of Earth being invaded.

TUNNEL

South Korean superstar Ha Jung-woo (The Handmaiden) plays a car salesman fighting for survival inside a collapsed tunnel while rescue workers race against time to free him in the tense, taut thriller Tunnel, from internationally-acclaimed director Kim Seong-hun (A Hard Day).

Debuting on digital April 4 and on DVD May 2 (US) from Well Go USA Entertainment.

3D-Ocards-Tunnel.jpg

-Gamma ray burst.

-Black hole entering the solar system.

Those not been covered, but would absolutely **** us up.
Yes they could reflect the Gamma burst off of Bruce Willis' head while he stands in a dirty vest firing duel wielded uzis in the air.

They haven't made a movie about while leaving a nightclub you get chatting to someone you've not seen in five years only for the delay to cause the kebab shop to close before you get there

TUNNEL

South Korean superstar Ha Jung-woo (The Handmaiden) plays a car salesman fighting for survival inside a collapsed tunnel while rescue workers race against time to free him in the tense, taut thriller Tunnel, from internationally-acclaimed director Kim Seong-hun (A Hard Day).

Debuting on digital April 4 and on DVD May 2 (US) from Well Go USA Entertainment.

View attachment 845481

Thinking about it there hasn't been a story about our Sun going supernova. There's a very good Arthur C Clarke novel that explores this (although the book is more about the human colonisation of the stars thereafter).

Suppose they've done the reverse in Sunshine with it going out.

Then theres these global ones.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom