"Disabled" people on benefits really disabled?

We have times like that, pull into a disabled bay and get out and get all sorts of looks, but then once I lower the car and the ramp is extended and we get our son out it all becomes clear.

DLA and ESA target different people

You can claim parts of DLA while working this is not the case with ESA which is for people who can not work.

Plenty of people have been told they came claims things it doesn't mean they can.

There is no scam your just being picky maybe you should work for atos and i don't see what the problem is with two people claiming for each other if they are helping each other which I bet they are also you make out like extra carers money is a big amount it's not.

Your just like the media anti disability benefits person thinking everyone is scamming because there has been few cases shown.

the biggest scam is how people on jsa get all these rights and can't be refused money but people are sick get screwed over.

I think you're getting the wrong end of the stick.I'm all for people getting the benefits they deserve.As i said in an earlier post.The people that obviously are disabled seem to have a harder time getting the benefit than those who are shamming.

In my experience it's difficult to get Disability Living Allowance as the DLA office write to the GP and can also ask a independent GP to do a medical on the claimant. See what NorvenRob said about the trouble his dad had getting DLA.

I agree there are a small minority who manage to fiddle but they always get caught in the end. The majority are genuine and honest claims.

'Bed-ridden' benefits cheat enjoyed exotic scuba trips - Telegraph

it's harder to get ESA then DLA.

Both use the same sort of process they get you to have medical and ask for medical evidence this is were dwp are crafty they make you seek the files yourself now not like it used to be them requesting them this is to make it more difficult and reduces there costs passing it on to us GP will charge around £70 for the files.

A lot of the time they don't go by the medical files anyway they will judge you by how the medical went.

DLA is the one which has the most fraud on it but even so it's maybe 5% max not what the government will try a pitch.

Another issue now is the tribunals the people on the panel now are getting very strict I think someone has had a word with them because the true figures for peoples cases being over turned was around 90%.

DLA is the one which has the most fraud on it but even so it's maybe 5% max not what the government will try a pitch.

Incorrect. Official statistics for fraud relating to DLA is 0.5% - the second lowest. The lowest being state pension which off the top of my head is 0%.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom