Disabled Army Veteran Advice on Media Player

Thunderpants

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, as the title says I’m a disabled veteran and struggle with my mobility & mental health, I don’t tend to get out much and tend to stream movies and tv on a media box via a kodi app. I have just purchased a new q led and am looking for a media device/box that could dream 4k to my new tv. Thanks for any help and advice.

Hi, as the title says I’m a disabled veteran and struggle with my mobility & mental health, I don’t tend to get out much and tend to stream movies and tv on a media box via a kodi app. I have just purchased a new q led and am looking for a media device/box that could dream 4k to my new tv. Thanks for any help and advice.
Are you streaming from apps like Netflix or from a library of backups?

What's your budget? You can download and use the individual Netflx, Prime & Disney+ apps directly to your new TV. Not familiar with real debris I'm afraid. But you've got me intrigued, so I shall seek the guidance of Google!

I use a Vero 4K+ with Kodi and all debrid account and it`s great

Last edited:
I don't really have a budget but already have a media box with kodi and repository from cman together with Real Debrid and a vpn. Will give Vero a look see. 😉

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom