Dis is good ya. Amazon.de Wii IN STOCK!

you need adaptor also?

Only one of the usual travel plug adapters.. Same voltage as UK.

****ign ridiculous the stock allocation these company give Europe over the UK.

The UK is by far the largest market for this type of product and we always get shafted.

Makes no business sense for Nintendo to have wii's sitting in warehouses, when they will sell in seconds in the UK :thumbsdow

****ign ridiculous the stock allocation these company give Europe over the UK.

The UK is by far the largest market for this type of product and we always get shafted.

Makes no business sense for Nintendo to have wii's sitting in warehouses, when they will sell in seconds in the UK :thumbsdow

Makes no sense, We've had 3x the allocation they have, heck my 2 local game stores had 100 between them yesterday.

If Amazon.de can only secure 50 ish, then I dont see how the europe allocation is 'over and above' the UK's

If Amazon.de can only secure 50 ish, then I dont see how the europe allocation is 'over and above' the UK's

The fact that they have stock and haven't sold it within 3 milliseconds of it going on line does suggest that there isn't as great a demand there though as here

Sorry but this may sound a little blonde, but...

The only difference I will see is the plug?

Will all games etc still play, you can tell I am felmale.

Thanks

At least one time an advantage to be a Kraut - even though I live in the UK and it does not help me at all that it is available ;-)

To answer your questions:

It is just basically saying "In Stock". Amazon.de never gives you a number how much they have. The number 35 below it means that 35 are available at third parties selling via market place. In addition does it say that it will be delivered on time for Christmas for free within Germany (Just simply since the German post needs only two days for standard delivery compared to the 3-5 days in the UK).

Yes, in the UK the whole gaming area is definitely more serious then in Germany where especially Nintendo consoles have a "childish" touch and therefore many adults as well as the "cool kids" do not even touch them, no matter how good they are (imho they are).

it has been in stock since 9am this morning, they cant deliver for christmas though, they will deliver the 28th decenmber is anyone is intrested

Yeah can someone confirm wether these will work in the UK and be able to play games from the UK?

I assume ill need an adapter?

Exactly the same PAL console. No difference. Just need a 1.99 adapter like you'd use for your ghd's on holiday ;)

Well then the other 40 wiis should be shipped over here :D

Obviously not a market for it in Germany. At least compared to the raving looneys in this country!

The raving looney's u'll find are a majority share of bulk buyers wanting to mass trade. i.e. ebay.

My calculations are if Amazon had 500 wii's, 350 would be bought by traders. Leaving 150 for the average joe. Thats where the hype comes from. Not our fault if uk has more entrepreneurs than DE

My calculations are if Amazon had 500 wii's, 350 would be bought by traders. Leaving 150 for the average joe. Thats where the hype comes from. Not our fault if uk has more entrepreneurs than DE

Any chance you could expand on you calculations? :lease: I'm curious about how you get 70% of people buying are traders ... that sounds a little high to me, but then you might (probably do :rolleyes: ) know more then I?

Just look at how many completed listings for Wii's end on ebay. Hundreds each day. And many of the sellers have multiple units. Thats how!

I just ordered one, won't be here for xmas though.:(

Still saved a fiver.:thumbsup:

So do most people replying in this thread have a Wii?

And i think ill go ahead and buy one now rather than take the chance i wont get from amazon Uk on friday.

Am struggling with translation anyone done one yet and can help?

Just compare it to the uk amazon, it's exactly the same.

If you need translation try googling babelfish translator.

My missus is out in Munich at the moment. Best get her to have a look at the airport on the way home.

Also worth remembering that Ninty's European HQ is in Germany, so if anywhere is going to get them, it's going to be there.

Which bit of the translation are you struggling with?

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered one as well. I can assure you guys its no problem using German electronics in the UK. Im Norwegian and have lots of electronics from Norway that I use in the UK.

Anyway, shame i didnt see this yday, would have got it by x-mas then :). Anyway at least I'll get it before new year now and dont have to run around shops looking for it.

Are these from the German Amazon direct or from their market place?
Thanks!

Amazon - it says 249EUR - that's the proper price. 37 left I think!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom