1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dis- enchanted movie buff

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by forrestgump, Nov 4, 2000.

1. forrestgump

forrestgump

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    After spending years collecting hi-fi and home cinema gear and living with the WAF (wife acceptibility factor)I have now reverted back to a high end hi-fi set up and no dolby digital sound via the av amp and 6 speakers that messed up the living room > I just have a Philps 32 inch widescreen TV and Samsung 807 DVD player. The house is not big enough for the plethora of gear that I would like, who is in the same position as me?
    By the way does anyone want 59 copies of HCC starting from issue 1, swap for some DVD's?

2. MJ

MJ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Been there, done that. Sympathise with you there. Recently moved into a smaller house and lost my dedicated room. Not to worry though the better movies stand up to watching without a skip load of door stops, makes you a bit more discerning. I did manage to sneak the BW 601s onto the rear wall without too much hassle but forget a projector and screen [​IMG]