Dirt Rally Xbox One

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Codemasters have announced a console release for the title.
“The launch on Steam early access has been a resounding success. We want to thank the community for their valuable feedback and support which has guided our development for the past eight months, resulting in a 92% positive user score. We are now ready to launch the final version of the game on PC. Following this success on PC and a vocal demand from consumers, we are delighted to announce that Dirt Rally will be available on consoles on April 5th 2016. "

Last edited:

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Will keep an eye on this. Heard good things about the PC game....

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
This will almost certainly be a day 1 for me. It's been a long time since rallying was done properly. I enjoyed the Dirt games but miss the rally games of years ago.

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
Richard Burns Rally FTW :)

Richard Burns Rally was very intimidating at first, although perseverance paid off. I'd be happy with something along the lines of the original Colin McRae games or something in between the 2. I'm not sure if I have the time or patience for anything really hardcore like RB Rally anymore. Something along the realism lines of Project CARS but in Rally form would be my ideal.

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Yeah, that would be great. PC is perfectly playable with a pad, RBR was a nightmare IIRC, was much, well I won't say easier, on PC with a wheel.

spikecast

Really looking forward to this! Roll on April!

Trist

Is this going to be the rally game to get on the X1? Was going to pick up WRC but might wait for this.
Neither of the recent Rally games impressed enough to take the plunge. This seems like a much better prospect and I'm definitely putting this top of my pile.

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
Can't wait for this - rented Sebastian Loeb Rally last week and thought it was dreadful so this is needed :)

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
I can't wait got this to land either assuming it's as good, graphics aside, as I've heard the PC version is. Now I've got a wheel also, I'm looking forward to it even more.

Hopefully it's a decent price in Singapore as have credit ready and waiting that should cover this and Quantum Break.....

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Some Xbox footage....

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
My birthday :D

This might have to be my present to myself :)

My 40th is on the 11th, so was thinking similar myself. Well it's as good a reason to justify a game purchase as any.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Just seen this on Youtube.. Obviously the PC version, but it's awesome. A rally driver playing Dirt Rally.....

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Looks fantastic. Really need to invest in a wheel.

Definitely mate. Loving my G920 having used it mainly with Project Cars and in the last week F1 2015, and a little Forza 6 / Horizon. Couldn't go back to pad now. Dirt Rally will be amazing hopefully and compliment the rest of the racing collection.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
@k17chy meant to say, also keep an eye on Curry's as they have another sale currently and the G29 is back on offer at £159, but the G920 isn't for some reason. But that could mean they will swap that round at some point and put the G920 back down in price.

k17chy

Distinguished Member
@k17chy meant to say, also keep an eye on Curry's as they have another sale currently and the G29 is back on offer at £159, but the G920 isn't for some reason. But that could mean they will swap that round at some point and put the G920 back down in price.
I've been watching Currys website like a hawk.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022