Dirt 5

Looks less boring than the previous couple of versions

This runs at 4K60 but has a 120FPS mode at lower resolution. A console running a game like this at 120FPS seemed ludicrous even a year back. Amazing stuff.

@gds1972 just finished watching that interview. The guy comes across very, very well.
I wasn't necessarily that interested in the game initially but this has certainly made it a more interesting proposition.

I might be investing in a series s later this year and this looks like one of the best games to show what it can do.
If they can nail the multiplayer experience, I think I'll be picking it up 👍

Thanks for sharing that video, dammit I may have to buy it now on PS5. Agreed the dev came across tremendously well and supporting them by buying it will be a bonus.

Last edited:
Quality interview that. Going to be keeping a close eye on this.

£39.95 here and includes upgrade to Series X enhanced

I will defo pre order the disk version before Series X rls date. Looks great

Just pre-ordered from The Game Collection

Just ordered from The Game Collection. Can’t grumble at £40 really!

does game collection take the money straight away or when it's dispatched?

is it an easy enough game to play for kids? (8 and 7yr old) i.e. easy to control the cars so they can just get straight into playing it.

Last edited:
does game collection take the money straight away or when it's dispatched?

is it an easy enough game to play for kids? (8 and 7yr old) i.e. easy to control the cars so they can just get straight into playing it.

when I ordered it said money will be taken straight away unless you create an account then money won’t be taken until dispatch.
As for the game I’m honestly unsure but by the looks it’s going to be quite Arcade feeling instead of a sim so they should be all good

I've preordered this also - the lack of progress saving across from the PS4 to PS5 versions clinched the deal for me.

In fact - I'm thinking of running with just the Series X now and thinking about the PS5 after Xmas or once Sony stop being so secretive ;) :p

I've preordered this also - the lack of progress saving across from the PS4 to PS5 versions clinched the deal for me.

In fact - I'm thinking of running with just the Series X now and thinking about the PS5 after Xmas or once Sony stop being so secretive ;) :p

I have picked up Dirt 5 for Series X, however I am the opposite with regards your other comment. PS5 will be the go to console, the Series X will gather dust, like my One X.

Glad we got in when we did

Wow this looks good

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom