dinovo edge mouse pad has stopped working

SILVERBACK

this is my second dinovo edge now (as the first one devloped a squeeky spacebar) and now this one has given up the ghost on the mouse pad.anyone have any idea`s because i wont be getting another one if it is knackered (i only had this one since friday) the mousepad lights up orange when i switch it off and then on again but once its on and i touch the pad,nothing. :lease:

edit

now the bloody volume control doesnt display the volume level on the screen nor does it tell you its in mute:mad:

ccclub

Standard Member
Win Vista? Same issue. I think it was either an update to new Auzentech drivers for my sound card, or something else. Rolling back my drivers allowed the functionality again, but the on screen display won't show up after the computer resumes from sleep. Thus far a reboot seems to correct the issue until it sleeps again. Very frustrating. No mapped function keys, no volume control...my touchpad works though.

I recently had a windows update, maybe that caused this. The irony of the Vista compatibility pack f'ing this up seems about right.

I'll let you know if I can get this resolved, please do the same.

SILVERBACK

i thought to myself,why not buy a new pc? new software with added WOW (bloody joke that was) and a worthwhile upgrade from pentium 4 to duo core 2.i dont think i have ever been this wrong before :mad: my pronto software no longer works with vista amongst a few other programs and now the flashy keyboard has took the knock.i also noticed the scrolling is not as smooth as it use to be.,pages seem to shudder into place as opposed to glide.GOD DAMN YOU BILL GATES :thumbsdow thanks for the reply though :)

ccclub

Standard Member
Definitely some kind of Vista thing, but occurred only recently. I think my display sleeping is causing this. In performance CRTL PNL trying setting to performance oriented vs power saving, and make sure the drives and display are set to never sleep.

PHOTOSHOP KID

Novice Member
I dont see why anyone would update to vista when xp is so stable and compatible with everything I throw at it, Vista is crap at the moment, I might try it again in 12-18 mths

SILVERBACK

I dont see why anyone would update to vista when xp is so stable and compatible with everything I throw at it, Vista is crap at the moment, I might try it again in 12-18 mths
hindsight is a wonderfull thing :rolleyes: and as im not really great with pc`s i bought into the hype :mad: but thanks for the reply :suicide::D

ccclub

Standard Member
Alright, powersaving settings didn't do anything....but I did find restarting the setpoint software did. Resumed onscreen display and everything.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom