Dining TV with PC, PS4

darkman76

Standard Member
Hello, I'm looking for a 43 "TV for the dining room and I have a few on the list from cheaper to more expensive. I was almost convinced of the Samsung 43Q60A, but I noticed that many users have problems with panel lighting. on the other hand, a friend advises me to take Amdroid TV better because you have applications that Samsung does not have, so the following TVs are on my list: TCL 43BP615 (260 Euros), TCL 43 C725 and TCL 43P725 (about 400 Euros) ), Samsung 43Q60A (440Eurov)), Sony 43X80J (550Eurov)), Sony 43X85J (530Eurov)).
But can anyone tell if there is a big difference between the cheap TCL P615 and the Sony X85J as this Sony I know is a great TV but it is worth giving so much more money against the TCL BP615. As mentioned all of these cheaper TVs also have poorer brightness but is this really seen or is it just in the specs? I will also be connected to a TV (laptop) and PS4 on the TV several times, so I can also say that the price between 400 Euros and 550 Euros, which costs Sony, I am not interested in any TV, I prefer to give so much more for Sony, because I know it's great. The question now is whether that TCL BP615 for the price of 260 Euros is worth this difference as the Sony X85J costs, as I would rather give more money for the thing than regret it later. Now, if this cheap TCL had enough brightness, good image movement in sports scenes, then it would still be worth buying. How good is Hisense A6G TV or similar with Android sistem.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom