Dimmer Switch

dave_h34

I'm after a simple high voltage dimmer switch, nothing fancy, not for multiple circuits, no mood settings, not remote control, just a simple dimmer. The thing is though I hate rotary and 'touch sensitive' dimmers. Whilst at a conference i saw the perfect switch, it look exactly like a standard light switch but operated as follows: a quick press turned the lights on and off, a press and hold cycled the dimmer through a continuous up then down ramp. In both cases the switch returned to its original 'up' position when you took your hand off. Anyone know who makes these/where I can get them from?

Thanks,
Dave

Iceblue

Standard Member
dave_h34 said:
I'm after a simple high voltage dimmer switch, nothing fancy, not for multiple circuits, no mood settings, not remote control, just a simple dimmer. The thing is though I hate rotary and 'touch sensitive' dimmers. Whilst at a conference i saw the perfect switch, it look exactly like a standard light switch but operated as follows: a quick press turned the lights on and off, a press and hold cycled the dimmer through a continuous up then down ramp. In both cases the switch returned to its original 'up' position when you took your hand off. Anyone know who makes these/where I can get them from?

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Not sure if this is what you are after but try here.

Hope this helps

IB

dave_h34

Thanks for your replies guys, I'll have a look at them. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom